• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ops I!, Did it again to your heart..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um, I'll try and explain it.

"if we make a relationship we must take it seriously because we deal a commitment.."
    we = him (person a) & his crush (person b)

"don't rush your couple to be yours.. just let the couple feel pleasure when he/she with you.. ugh.. i think i fall in love with my crush "
    Don't go out of your way to make person b want you, just let person b feel happy when they're with you. Person a may be falling in love with person b.

"so love your crush i mean love your couple... don't rush ur couple to be yours.. slow but sure..and u'll have the best relationship ever..^^"
    Love who you're with, don't go out of your way to make person b want you, go it slow and you'll have a good relationship.

I think.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Oops has two o's

I don't like it. =(

Your supposed to be spending time with the person of your dreams. To just be like "Eh, that's nice, when can I play COD?" is cold hearted, and will likely become into a dumping... which that guy/girl rightfully deserves.

I agree with everything on here xD

Anyway, if it's meaningless, it's not really a "relationship" then, is it? I've never heard of those until this thread :o

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • This psychoanalysis makes you sound really jealous. Just saying.
    Oh really? Oops I didn't mean to sound jealous. I just feel sorry for her, that's all.
    And by the way, I am a boy. So why would I be jealous? Haha. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • if we make a relationship we must take it seriously because we deal a commitment..
    don't rush your couple to be yours.. just let the couple feel pleasure when he/she with you.. :t334: ugh.. i think i fall in love with my crush again...:embarrass :embarrass

so love your crush i mean love your couple... don't rush ur couple to be yours.. slow but sure..and u'll have the best relationship ever..^^ :t124:(muachh.. kiss from jynx..lol)

Dude. Proof read, seriously.

Years
  • I hate it when people say high school relationships never work (like, when you're between 13-18), because yeah, they do. More often than you'd think. My parents started dating when my dad was 16 and my mum was 17, my aunt had her first daughter when she was like, 16, and is still with her husband etc.

Age doesn't play any sort of part in relationships or having children. It's maturity that does. If you're not mature enough to be in a REAL relationship, don't be in one. If you're only mature enough to have those little one or two week relationships that just involve holding hands and barely any other physical contact, and where you barely know ANYTHING about the other, then simply don't get yourself into a relationship, because how do you know if the other person has stronger feelings for you, than you do for them?

Years
  • I hate it when people say high school relationships never work (like, when you're between 13-18), because yeah, they do. More often than you'd think. My parents started dating when my dad was 16 and my mum was 17, my aunt had her first daughter when she was like, 16, and is still with her husband etc.

Times have changed.
    People have changed.
    Attitudes have changed.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Really, don't see what's wrong with flings if both people agree to it. If one person disagrees, then I'm totally against it. Committed relationships are good, but at the same time you need breathing space. You just need to be able to handle it before you jump in.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • I hate it when somebody is with someone and doesn't even care about the person even though he/she really really likes him/her. this happened to me... :( "sigh"

Back