• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    View attachment 72497This can be Deoxys descending from outer space. My two reasons for this is, one, that in games like FR & LF Deoxys was to be summoned from a triangular plate. Two, Deoxys came from outerspace in the form of a virus. Not in his normal stage. Possibly the reason for it being a simple triangular shape.

Most likely not Deoxys. Deoxys is a space-virus mutated due to the radiation of human crap (not literally)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh yeah the trick house! Speaking of the trick house, what puzzles would we expect from it this time? I hope they bring back the Mossdeep puzzle <3

I could expect some of those tricks to get some major overhaul, similarly to how they do it with gym puzzles in remakes. Though, I hope that they still keep all basic elements, so that those who've played RSE before would be familiar with them and won't have to go through much trouble.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I hope the trick house comes with more... well, challenging tricks lol. I mean cutting down a few trees etc wasn't exactly a trick, just a pain. The only one I found remotely challenging was the one where you had to stand on the buttons for the door to open. Everything else was just very easy.

As for the bike puzzles... god they used to drive me insane, especially Sky Pillar, I remember spending at least 5 hours on it just trying to get Rayquaza and then finding an Altaria. I do hope they return but maybe with an alternate route for the ones who want to keep their 3DS in one piece idk?

Years
    I have no idea about these puzzles but its starting to scare me hearing everyone talk about them, lol.

Hopefully they aren't as hard as everyone is saying and it's just the fact that everyone was 10 years younger that made them seem so hard. I get frustrated trying to find may way around in areas that are frozen and we slide everywhere, much less having to figure out some kind of puzzles.

I also hope they DON'T find a way to fix the cloning glitch from x and y. Ooo I would be furious, XD.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    There's one question I have been thinking for awhile. Do you think the Hoenn dex will be expanded to include Gen IV alterations? Such as Budew, Roserade, Froslass, Gallade...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    There's one question I have been thinking for awhile. Do you think the Hoenn dex will be expanded to include Gen IV alterations? Such as Budew, Roserade, Froslass, Gallade...
    I hope it does include those and the rest of the pre-evolutions and evolutions they gave Hoenn dex Pokémon in Gen IV. That'll include Rhyperior too seeing how Rhydon is one of those in the Hoenn dex. The current total is 202 so if you were to add them it'll be...let's see Budew, Roserade, Froslass, Gallade, Rhyperior, Chingling, and Dusknoir...I think I mentioned all of them so it'll be 209 which will only be 91 off from future Unova's 300. Still it's a lot of Pokémon, enough to satisfy until the post game :).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I hope it does include those and the rest of the pre-evolutions and evolutions they gave Hoenn dex Pokémon in Gen IV. That'll include Rhyperior too seeing how Rhydon is one of those in the Hoenn dex. The current total is 202 so if you were to add them it'll be...let's see Budew, Roserade, Froslass, Gallade, Rhyperior, Chingling, and Dusknoir...I think I mentioned all of them so it'll be 209 which will only be 91 off from future Unova's 300. Still it's a lot of Pokémon, enough to satisfy until the post game :).
    You've forgot Magnezone, since the Magnemite line is in the Hoenn dex, and Probopass, so that makes 211 to be exact. I also think 250 would still be a good number, just to give people nostalgia on Johto's regional dex.

Years
    I think they should make it possible for Pokemon like Kirlia to evolve into Gallade, even before post-game. Throw some Shiny/Dusk/Dawn stones around Hoenn, and leave it at that. It's a win-win situation that I'm sure no one would object to, haha. Maybe let trainers in routes use some of them in battle as well, and give them to gym leaders or the elite four, like for example, Phoebe getting a Dusknoir.

blue

gucci
    Years
    In HGSS iirc Dawn, Dusk and Shiny Stones were made available to buy in the Pokéathlon to allow the Johto Pokémon to evolve into their Gen IV evolutions, this obviously was way before the Elite Four. I'm hoping that we can have access to similar items this early on in game for ORAS. I really would love to use Roserade! Perhaps they could be contest prizes along with the Ribbons? Or they add some sort of additional facility that rewards these types of items as prizes.

Years
    But this is a Hoenn remake o.o

Anyways, yes, PLEASE put in later gem evolutions, regardless or not if they learn a move through leveling up or not!

Also, 211 is just one more than Platinum's 210

211 seems like a good number, I'm content with that :). Should they want to add any more then I hope it's those found in the Emerald post League safari zone extension. Then they can simply add Gen V and Gen VI into that post game extension and we'll all be happy with a nice but not too large number. I didn't like how B2W2 had a very large dex, or how Kalos split it's dex up into three...

Years
    I definitely want to use Roserade, at least in one of my games if I do go ahead and buy both OR and AS. If we're basing assumptions of HGSS, it does look promising! If Game Freak follows their remaking trend, then the stones will most likely be available before post-game in ORAS. On the other hand, if they aren't, I'm sure there'll be a way to obtain them, most likely in post-game.

Years
    I definitely want to use Roserade, at least in one of my games if I do go ahead and buy both OR and AS. If we're basing assumptions of HGSS, it does look promising! If Game Freak follows their remaking trend, then the stones will most likely be available before post-game in ORAS. On the other hand, if they aren't, I'm sure there'll be a way to obtain them, most likely in post-game.
    Roselia was in both games so if they keep the exclusives as they were in RS it'll be in both :3
    They should at least include Magnezone and Probopass. Hey maybe the towers in Mauville will allow their pre-evolutions to evolve into them. Like if you battle with them in the nearby routes :3

Years
    Roselia was in both games so if they keep the exclusives as they were in RS it'll be in both :3

Haha, thanks - I knew that before though, just meant that out of the two games, I'd definitely use it in one of my teams! d: Roselia is an awesome Pokemon; I was super excited when Roserade was announced for Sinnoh, and it would be a shame to not be able to evolve the rose Pokemon in ORAS. Personally, I could care less about Probopass, Magnezone, and most of the others, though I think if one of them will be able to evolve during the main story, than all of them will.

Years
    Haha, thanks - I knew that before though, just meant that out of the two games, I'd definitely use it in one of my teams! d: Roselia is an awesome Pokemon; I was super excited when Roserade was announced for Sinnoh, and it would be a shame to not be able to evolve the rose Pokemon in ORAS. Personally, I could care less about Probopass, Magnezone, and most of the others, though I think if one of them will be able to evolve during the main story, than all of them will.

I used Roselia on my team in my original Ruby (yeah I was dumb with teambuilding at the time) and while it's often been a trend lately that its evolution line tends to find itself making it onto my team, I do hope they can update the Hoenn Dex with all the 4th Gen evos/pre-evos but do it better than what the HG/SS Johto Dex did, which only included the five that evolved with certain moves (Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Ambipom). I also do hope that we can obtain Dawn Stones, Shiny Stones and the like because there are a few Hoenn Dex Pokemon that evolve with them, such as Kirlia, Snorunt and Roselia.

Years
    I definitely hope that all the Hoenn Dex Pokemon with Gen. IV evos. will be obtainable pre-Nat. Dex or without trading. Though I might not use in on my first playthroughs in ORAS, I would love to reuse Roserade at some point. (Got to use it in B2 and it kicked butt!) Was never fond of the fact that you couldn't evolve Misdreavus or Sneasel in HGSS (some of my fave Johto Pokemon) until after obtaining the Nat. Dex, and I certainly disliked how in FRLG none of the Pokemon could evolve into ones unavailable in the Kanto Dex (I really wanted a Crobat ;;). Dunno how they could work out Magneton evolving into Magnezone and Nosepass into Probopass, though. Maybe by leveling them up in New Mauville (since they seem to evolve in magnetic/electric areas)?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Oh yeah the trick house! Speaking of the trick house, what puzzles would we expect from it this time? I hope they bring back the Mossdeep puzzle <3

The trick houses were the best o.o I really hope that they integrate better HM puzzles. Maybe the further you get in them, the more demanding they become. For instance, a whole room, where every HM needs to be used in some shape or form.

Years
    I definitely hope that all the Hoenn Dex Pokemon with Gen. IV evos. will be obtainable pre-Nat. Dex or without trading. Though I might not use in on my first playthroughs in ORAS, I would love to reuse Roserade at some point. (Got to use it in B2 and it kicked butt!) Was never fond of the fact that you couldn't evolve Misdreavus or Sneasel in HGSS (some of my fave Johto Pokemon) until after obtaining the Nat. Dex, and I certainly disliked how in FRLG none of the Pokemon could evolve into ones unavailable in the Kanto Dex (I really wanted a Crobat ;;). Dunno how they could work out Magneton evolving into Magnezone and Nosepass into Probopass, though. Maybe by leveling them up in New Mauville (since they seem to evolve in magnetic/electric areas)?

In my earlier post I suggested that perhaps the towers around Mauville will provide the electromagnetic radiation to evolve them, perhaps in the four routes near it. New Mauville works too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back