• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I actually don't know if Mega Evolutions will be included or not. Didn't they make a point of saying that Mega Evolutions are exclusive to Kalos? Or do you think that was just their way of excusing why they hadn't been 'discovered' in the Pokemon world before?

I hope they do include them, though. They're such a big part of Gen 6, especially considering the fact that they cut down the amount of new Pokemon in place of Megas.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I think M.Evolutions will make their way in the game as Mega Blaziken played a really special part.(That is what I think :/)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I'm so happy that they are continuing with their worldwide release schedual. I'm glad that they are making that a thing

Yeah, me too. I'm glad but I don't care as I do not have the (system) yet........

HUF_DBC

AHHHHHHHHHHH, I just found out I'm beyond excited!! I hope they are sequels that would be awesome, but remakes would be just as good to.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Aaaaand guess who is going to save up for a 2ds?? :P

lol, same here,but I will try to study hard for my exams, which are like IN 2 WEEKS!!!
    Also as saving cash takes a lot of time, beacause whenever I have enough money I just go ride my bike and buy a BW Plasma Storm pack lol,
    Who is excited for MEGA SCEPTILE!?

HUF_DBC

What if the reason the mega lati's were found in X and Y is because they were developing these remakes at the same time as X and Y, and if that's is true they could be backwards compatible with X and Y!

Years
  • Why am I not surprised. *prepares wallet* Huh? 6 months away?...Awww..
    That video is such a tease. The wait is going to be so much fun. Also, I think Mega Evolution will find it's way here since Blaziken was given one. The box art suggests so as well, but that could be just a new box art design. This is good for me too, that way I can get the Hoenn legendaries to add to my collection since I lack the resources to transfer my Pokemon from Ruby to Y. Sigh..I really need to learn how to chain trade.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Guys. I read this post that I must share here.

On this website it lists the current Mega Evolutions. Then it lists Pokemon that don't have Megas...are they scheduled for their shine and glory? What does this mean, do you think?

https://pokemon-matome.net/articles/23483.html

124,ルージュラ,Jynx,2022.11.16
    380,ラティアス,Latias,2022.8.2
    381,ラティオス,Latios,2022.8.2
    382,カイオーガ,Kyogre,2022.12.20
    254,ジュカイン,Sceptile,2023.8.22
    383,グラードン,Groudon,2023.2.7
    311,プラスル,Plusle,2023.5.9
    312,マイナン,Minun,2023.5.9
    384,レックウザ,Rayquaza,2023.8.8

Mega Plusle and Minun?

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Why am I not surprised. *prepares wallet* Huh? 6 months away?...Awww..
    That video is such a tease. The wait is going to be so much fun. Also, I think Mega Evolution will find it's way here since Blaziken was given one. The box art suggests so as well, but that could be just a new box art design. This is good for me too, that way I can get the Hoenn legendaries to add to my collection since I lack the resources to transfer my Pokemon from Ruby to Y. Sigh..I really need to learn how to chain trade.

Thanks a lot for thinking way I do! YAY, Recently I was also talking out M.Evolution making way cause Blaziken made a fuss.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • For those who are wondering what relation Omega & Alpha have to the games:
    Spoiler:

This makes so much sense. Thanks for posting it.

This idea probably has been posted before, but Secret Bases are likely to come back. And I think it would be cool to be able to visit the Secret Bases of people you meet online and on Streetpass. Similar to the H.H. Showcase in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • This idea probably has been posted before, but Secret Bases are likely to come back. And I think it would be cool to be able to visit the Secret Bases of people you meet online and on Streetpass. Similar to the H.H. Showcase in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I like the secret base/streetpass idea. I always loved having Secret Bases in the old games but was sad because I didn't have any friends with bases. x3

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • I think the only megas we may see are for Sceptile, Swampert, and the Eon duo. Many because they won't let Blaziken be a special starter out of its trio and we already know of Mega Latias and Latios.

I've been hearing rumors that this is the same story/adventure as R/S/E but they are remodeling the Hoenn region. Perhaps that's why the video says a new adventure in a dramatic new world?

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    GAH

I WAS HAVING SUCH A CRUMMY FEW DAYS

BUT THIS HAS MADE EVERYTHING BETTER.

I mean what an awesome surprise. No build up or anything. And the box art looks fantastic! Guess I should add my own two cents as to what I think.

- it'll still be based in Hoenn, no new region mumbo jumbo (can we please take a minute to appreciate just how amazing some of the cities will look in 3D please?).
    - team aqua/magma will still be present in their respective games, the story line will most probably be different though.
    - game mascots could potentially get mega's, with their ability being permanent weather.
    - starter mega's. Plz.
    - contests would look sweeeeeet now.
    - a minor thing, but I'm really happy that these games will have the new physical/special split. Always confuses me when I replay the originals.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I've been hearing rumors that this is the same story/adventure as R/S/E but they are remodeling the Hoenn region. Perhaps that's why the video says a new adventure in a dramatic new world?

With the dramatic part, I think that the legends will get megas and then using their extra power they will have the power to change the landscape dramatically. I'd be pretty down with that.

it's pretty dramatic after all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back