• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • Though, I just thought this...what if they change the 3D models on some Pokemon? o: I doubt it but you never know at this point!

It's what they did with HGSS and B2W2.

Though 3D models are probably more harder to change all willy-nilly like that, so if they do it, it'll probably be for a few select Pokemon.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Y'know I'd even be happy for them to show similar content to when they did with HGSS, a few seconds of walking around in Littleroot town to showcase the 3D Grahpics.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, I'd rather see footage of a few seconds of a new feature or something. I don't need to see a trailer just of how pretty it'll look; we'll get to see that anyway.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Anyone else thinking of the follow-me feature to return? I'm not entierly sure about this one since this debuted in the Gold and Silver Remakes, which could be just an exclusive feature to those said games. I just think it would be the icing on the cake to see this return, more so in 3D too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Anyone else thinking of the follow-me feature to return? I'm not entierly sure about this one since this debuted in the Gold and Silver Remakes, which could be just an exclusive feature to those said games. I just think it would be the icing on the cake to see this return, more so in 3D too.

I'm just not seeing that be very practical in a 3D over world with a moving camera; the Pokémon gets in the way (especially if it's like a Wailord or something) and its size would look unrealistic like half the time ):

Not saying I'd mind if this feature came back though, lol. I loved it in HGSS

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaah, that feature clashing with the camera angle is something I hadn't thought of.

Though, honestly I've played MMOs where animals and such follow you around, and they managed to make it so that they never block the camera view. Not sure if GF would go that far, but.. xD;

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Maybe not to the exact size scale of the Pokémon which would sorta defaeat the point, but something similar to HGSS. I could imagine them looking something along the lines of this:

OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Not an actual gameplay screenshot but that would be pretty neat.

Years
  • Lol 3000 years? So pokemon are now going to follow you around in these games? I dont know why they got rid of that feature in x and y and black and white, but it is pretty cool!

Years
  • I hope they leave it out due to it looking so weird size wise with 3D models. Like it worked in HG/SS but with 3D models unless they make Pokemon look like a legit size idk.... Has me worried

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Ugh... Is there any way to live stream TV Tokyo? I can't take it anymore... Haha...
    Just a couple of hours more to go.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Ugh... Is there any way to live stream TV Tokyo? I can't take it anymore... Haha...
    Just a couple of hours more to go.

There used to be a Program to do so...not sure what it was called, nor do I know if it still exists. However it had horrible lag. Hopefully someone will livestream it on Youtube like they did with Smash (now called something else) during B2W2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back