• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
  • Apparently I have to wait 18 hours for the video to play.... yeah, no thanks

I'm hoping they bring back the pokemon following you feature, although I wonder if they'll use sprites that will move around of their own accord if you stand still for long enough, that would be seriously cool.
    For instance say you're standing out the front of a gym procrastinating if you want to challenge it and you've been standing still for a bit and your little noibat (or whatever you've got) starts to move around on its own and jump around happily.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'm not waiting 14 hours for that video no thank you. I would like to know if they're actually going to show some actual, decent footage, or if it's just going to be the intro movie, a bunch of people jumping around, and then they're on to the next thing. Also pre-order prizes pls <3

Years
  • I'm going to watch the Pokemon Get TV live stream and see what gets revealed! Oh the suspense... it's killing me ahh

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

lmfao I died when I saw that XD

I've never actually watched the live streams from Tokyo mainly because they're at pretty bad times for me and I can't be stuffed. Maybe I'll watch it just this once though. Wonder what they're showing though. :p

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I've never actually watched the live streams from Tokyo mainly because they're at pretty bad times for me and I can't be stuffed. Maybe I'll watch it just this once though. Wonder what they're showing though. :p

Tell me about it. If I get up early at 4 am I could get most of it, but then the timezone clashes are really really annoying. Perhaps recorded streams would do.

Years
  • Some Youtubers who live in Japan stream or something from TV so it's normal. Not sure how the heck it is done but I remember the BW2 Youtube stream two years ago and that was not bad at all. Better than the Keyhole app by far

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Some Youtubers who live in Japan stream or something from TV so it's normal. Not sure how the heck it is done but I remember the BW2 Youtube stream two years ago and that was not bad at all. Better than the Keyhole app by far

Keyhole is awful.

Anyway, about 10 hours to go. How nice when I wake up in the morning.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
  • I'd just be happy to play Sapphire again.

I know! My brother let me have a file on his copy of Sapphire until I got FireRed (he was cool with it since he had Ruby, too) and then gave Sapphire to my sister! I was kind of upset at the time (still am a little, actually…) I can't wait to return to Hoenn!

This is for real?!?!?!?

-crying tears of joy-

It does seem somewhat surreal, doesn't it?

I'm interested in the storyline changes. HGSS brought many of Crystal's changes, so it's very possible that ORAS will feature both Team Magma and Team Aqua as villains throughout the adventure.

How exactly do you think that will work? From what I've heard, Emerald's storyline is a little different from those of both Ruby and Sapphire, especially in the facts that Wally is the Champion instead of Steven, that somebody (who was it again?) replaced Wally as Gym Leader to make up for this, and that the Battle Frontier sideswiped the Contests into an un-notable curiosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Can't wait for it. I think ZephyrSonic streams them, doesn't he? Until it airs, I'll probably be doing something time-consuming. :3

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I'm going to watch GCPM11's live stream in an hour! It will be 12:30 then :(

What I hope the footage will be is the player walking around in Fortree, Rustboro or Abandones Ship.
    What I think the footage will be is the player walking around in Littleroot Town. Just like how HGSS footage was showing the male player making a few steps in New Bark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back