• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Ok then Pikachu or Eevee is fine... preferably Pikachu...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • @GFA: Your currently pending please bulk it up abit especially the history as it's rather short.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Reina

Part 1: A Flame to Remember

Traveling from her home in Valencia Island to the Professor's lab had been a pain, one in which Reina hoped to forget as soon as possible. Sure the morning had started off normally enough, too bad it didn't last.

Her mother had made her favorite breakfast in preperation for the young girl's departure. Blueberry pancakes...... with pecans.

Reina had spent a long time in her bedroom going over different outfits before finally making up her mind on one. She pulled on a long sleeved white shirt, the sleeves were lacy near her hands, and choose a blue jean skirt. A pair of simple black tennis shoes were then pulled on, along with her favorite sleevless blue hooded jacket.

Reina then brushed out her blond hair, before grabbing a small sholder bag and rushing down to breakfast.

"Thanks mom. This looks great." Reina smiled as she pored herself a glass of milk.

"Have you decided what your going to do when you get a pokemon from Professor Ivy?" Her mom asked as she munched on a strawberry muffin.

"Yup." Reina winked, as she took a swig of milk and almost strangled herself on it. She coffed several times before she could respond. "I'm gonna be a cooridnator. I'll win lots of ribbons and be top."

"Don't get ahead of yourself. You still have to get a pokemon first remember?" her mom sighed. "Did you ever find out what starters the Professor is offering?"

Reina sputterd. "Of course....." she laughed nerviously.

"Meaning you forgot." her mother frowned. "How do you expect to become a top Cooridnator when you can't remember to find out what pokemon you can choose."

"Sorry...." Reina mumbled. "But I'll get a lot better. Promise. And I'm sure whatever pokemon I get will be really cute."

Around twenty minutes later found Reina happily riding her bike towards the Professor's lab. A few Pidgey flew by overhead, and she could hear waves splashing up on the beach not too far away.

Reina pulled her bike to the side of the path and stopped, bracing against the ground with one foot while she pulled up a map on her poke' gear.

A parting gift from her mother.

"Let's see..... Professor Ivy's lab should be...... just up that hill." she glanced up the steep hill. "Great." she muttered and prepared for the tiering ride up.

"Char...." a voice called weekly from the bushes at the side of the road.

"Huh?" Reina glanced over and saw what looked like a orange tail with a flame on the end poking out of the bush. "I wonder what that is."

Reina kicked the stand in place on her bike and cautiously made her way over. On the way she picked up a long leaf covered branch she found on the ground.

Deciding to play it cautious Reina stopped several feet from the bush, and poked at the tail with the branch.

The tail twitched.

Reina poked it again.

"Mander?" A small orange head appeared and peered at her, then growled lightly. There were bruises and cuts over what Reina could see of him.

"Got in the wrong end of a fight." Reina made this more of a statement then an actual question.

"Charmander." the small lizard sighed. He then pulled himself further out of the bush and Reina was finally able to get a good look at him.

"Oh, a Charmander." she smiled.

Charmander stood before her, breathing heavily. Suddenly he gasped and fell over.

Reina ran over and looked over his injuries. "This is bad..... really bad. I think a poison pokemon got you." she scopped the fire lizard into her arms, and raced up the hill totally forgetting her bike.

"Professor?" Reina gasped as she banged on the door. "Professor I really need your help. There's this Charmander and...."

The door was yanked open and Professor Ivy quickly took Charmander from Reina's arms. "It looks like he was poisoned. What happened?" she hurried into her lab, and Reina followed.

"I'm not sure." Reina watched as Professor Ivy tended to the Charmander, and eventually gave him an antidote. "I just found him like that on the side of the path. Will he be ok?"

"I've been hearing about a few pokemon groups fighting over territory. This Charmander probably got in the middle of it." Professor Ivy smiled and patted the Charmander. "He'll be fine in no time."

Reina breathed a sigh of relief.

"Have you decided what pokemon you'd like?" the Professor asked out of the blue.

"Not really." Reina admitted, her eyes slightly downcast.

"I'd like to ask a favor then." Professor Ivy turned to her, a serious expression on her face. "I know you probably wanted the Eevee, but would you mind taking Charmander here?"

"Huh?" Reina looked confussed at this. "Charmander?"

"I don't think the little guy is from around here. If he stays he'd probably just end up this way again." Professor Ivy explained, and Reina nodded.

Reina walked over to Charmander and scratched around his neck, making the little pokeon smile in his sleep. "Eevee would probably do better in Contests, but sure why not. He is cute and I might be able to make this work."

Professor Ivy smiled, and left to fetch the girl her pokedex and pokeballs.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Professor Ivy came back with a Pokedex, and five PokeBalls and handed them to Reina,"The Pokedex is for gathering info on Pokemon. It's also your ID so don't loose it. The PokeBalls is for catching new Pokemon. Just throw the PokeBall at the Pokemon when it's weaken to catch it. Now if you'll exscue me I'm very busy," Professor Ivy said as she pushed Charmander, the five PokeBalls and Pokedex into the confused girl's arms and rushed her outside telling her to get going. She closed the door.

congratulations - Reina Recieved a Level 5 Charmander, a pokedex and 5 pokeballs

Empoleon!

Now I'm training a red one xD
    Years
  • Dolf's mom woke up very early. She remembered that this was the day her "little man" was going on a pokemon journey, just like his grandfather many years ago.

She put on a blue dress and went to Dolf's room to wake him up so he would be ready to go to Prof. Ivy's place.

As she entered, she found Dolf's bed neatly done, his computer on, and a note on the screen: "Mom, Dad, Matt; I woke up early because some pokemon made horrible cries all over the night, it wouldn't let me sleep, so I wnet to the forest to find it and help it. I'll be back at breakfast,
    Dolf"

Dolf was taking the injured Rattata to his house, it was barely moving and had one leg broken. Arriving at his house, Dolf searched all over the house for his mom, but she was on the front garden, watering the flowers.
    -"Mom! Mom!! MOM!!! Look at this pokemon, it can barely move!! Let's tryo to heal it right away!!"
    -"Okay, bring me some clean bandages and a towel."

After dinner, the Rattata was already sleeping. Mom went to Dolf to talk:

-"Dolf, don't forget that you have to go to Prof. Ivy's lab today, so dress neatly"
    -Yes Mom, I've already done it.

Dolf was just wearing the same pants and cap as always...

-"Okay Dolf, just try to not get the Prof.'s lav dirty"
    -"You know I wouldn't be cappable of that"
    -"Well...just take care, son"
    -"Yes Mom, I will miss you a lot"

Dolf hugged his mother and went through the front door. At the same time, Matt was just going down the stairs:

-"Is he gone? Mom?"
    -"Yes Matt"

Matt tried not to cry when remembering all the good things that Dolf had done to him, and he couldn't have the chance to say farewell...

Dolf was running exited the hill to Prof. Ivy's lab. He standed at the crystal doors and entered. Dolf quickly ran to say hello.

-"Hello Profesor! How are you?"
    -"Fine Dolf! Nice to see you today!"
    -Of course I was coming, Prof. Did you forget that I was gonna start my journey?"
    -"Of course not, Dolf! Hahaha

Ivy turned to Dolf again and told him to choose a pokemon.

-"Which pokemon were you going to take, Dolf?"
    -"How can you forget, Prof.! I was gonna take the Staryu, of course, hahaha!"
    -"Oh, man, how could I forget? hahaha!"

Ivy went to a stand where she had the pokeballs for the kids, and took a pokeball from the center:

-"Take this, Dolf, inside here is the staryu that you wanted"
    -"Thanks, Prof.!"

Dolf opened the pokeball by pressing the button on the front of it. A white lightning-like beam came out of it. In no time, a perfect Staryu was in front of Dolf:

-"Hi Staryu! My name is Dolf! I'm going to be your trainer!"
    -"Staryu, Taryu, Star!"

Ivy said:-"It looks that the staryu likes you, Dolf! Your journey is going to be very fun!"

Staryu handed Dolf one of its spikes, as to be handing its hand to say hello. Dolf grabbed it and smiled.

Dolf said good-bye to Prof. Ivy after getting a pokedex and some pokeballs form her, and started running down the road.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    your not aloud to be bunnying without permission, can you change your post please

congratulations - Dolf Recieved a Level 5 Staryu, a pokedex and 5 pokeballs

Logan

Years
  • @ Empoleon!: Why are you putting hyphons evertime someone speak? Please don't do this.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Added RP Sample and extended History

Logan

Years
  • @ GFA: I've checked it over and I'll confer with Konekodemon to see what she thinks.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: your accepted with Pikachu. Happy Posting.

Empoleon!: This is your first warning please change your post, as I said your not aloud to be bunnying without permission. I will warn you two more times. I'll wait until tomorrow then if you still havn't changed it, I'll give you your second warning then a day after if it's still not changed you'll be banned from the rp.

Last edited:

Empoleon!

Now I'm training a red one xD
    Years
  • Hey, Konekodemon, can you explain clearly your meaning of "bunnying" please?? As you may know (or not, it doesn't matter), I'm not from an english-talking country, so I don't know the meaning of many strange words like that, sorry. Please enlighten me so I can change my post for the good-sake of this RP xD

Thank you

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    That means mentioning other Roleplayers,in your Post, also your not supposed to be controling others characters either

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Bon woke up, today was the big day, the day that he was going to see Professor Ivy, and get his first Pokémon. Bon jumped out of bed and pulled on his usual shirt and pants. He then headed off to the bathroom were he gelled his hair. He then headed downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. "Bonjour, Bon!" Bon's mother giggled at her little joke. Bon smiled back and quickly scarfed down a breakfast of Pancakes and syrup. "Bon, my précieux you must not be late." Bon agreed and went back upstairs to get his pack. I hope they still have a Pikachu waiting for me… Bon arrived in his room and checked the contents of his bag, $200 Poke Dollars, A change of clothes, food, and some candy. Bon smiled zipped his pack and bounded downstairs and out the door, but not before saying goodbye to his father and his father's Machoke: Stompy.

Bon traveled down the hill and across the small street that lead to the Professors Laboratory. When Bon arrived he was shocked, even thought the 'lab' was less than 10 minutes away, Bon had never looked at it seriously before. It was a great building and Bon was greatly taken in by the architecture.

Bon entered the building hoping to find who know's what, but was quickly greeted by one the Professor aids, "Right this way…" Bon followed the young lady into the room, "The Professor will se you now." The girl left and Bon turned to face the Professor

"Hi." Bon blushed, he wasn't used to being with someone so important.
    "Hello, you must be Bon." Bon nodded and summoned up the guts to ask a question,
    "Is there still a Pikachu available?" professor Ivy smiled a voluptuous smile,
    "Of course, silly." Bon sighed, Staryu looked so ugly, and Eevee was so girly that Bon had decided weeks ago that Pikachu was the only good starter in the whole Orange Islands. I really wished I was born in Sinnoh…Bon sighed again and graciously accepted the yellow mouse's Poke Ball from the Professor. I think I'll call you Jaune.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    "Don't forget your Pokedex and 5 PokeBalls. The Pokedex is for getting data on Pokemon you've seen or caught. The PokeBalls are for catching new Pokemon," Prof. Ivy told Bon. She then sent him on his way, on his journey.

congratulations - Don Recieved a Level 5 Pikachu, a pokedex and 5 pokeballs

Also could you try to use english words from now on, please.

People who have Posted so far:

Rii
    Empoleon!
    Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen

People who Still Need to Post:

The Kricket
    ~|symphony♪

I am not putting up Route 1 until these two post up themselves getting there Pokemon, Pokedex and 5 PokeBalls

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: Sorry about the French, his name is French... and so will his Pokemon's nicknames, other than that, I'll stop

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    the names are ok, it's words lthat aren't names of Pokemon or people that I have problems with

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I did, unless you meant the Italicized thoughts...

Logan

Years
  • Bon woke up, today was the big day, the day that he was going to see Professor Ivy, and get his first Pokémon. Bon jumped out of bed and pulled on his usual shirt and pants. He then headed off to the bathroom were he gelled his hair. He then headed downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. "Bonjour, Bon!"

Where's the new paragraph there then and also there's more I can't be bothered to pick out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back