• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh, OK, I was confuse, yeah all right, *I thought you meant two characters talking to each other...*

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Chapter 2: Decisions

Reina glanced down at the sleeping Charmander in her arms and smiled softly. "I hope we'll become good friends...... Blaze."

She then tapped him with one of the six pokeballs the Professor had supplied her. Charmander was sucked inside and the ball clicked without so much as a wobble.

"Where to start?" Reina wondered aloud as she placed Charmander's pokeball in her bag. She walked slowly down the steps thinking over her next step, when a thought suddenly entered her mind making her almost trip down the few remaining steps. "My bike!"

Reina raced back to where she had left it leaning up against a tree, and glanced around furiously. "What kind of creap would just steal my bike like that?!"

She slumped down into the grass. "This is just great. How am I going to explain this to mom?" she sighed. "That bike was a special present to celebrate me becoming a Cordinator, and now it's gone."

Reina glanced at her bag still on her shoulder. "At least I thought to grab my bag before I dashed off. That's one good thing at least." She pulled a bottle of water from her bag and took a drink, then sighed.

Charmanders pokeball wiggled around in her bag and Reina reached in and pulled it out. "Want to come out for a bit?"

The ball wiggled a bit more.

"Ok let's try this...... Blaze stage front!" she tossed the ball into the air and Charmander appeared before her.

"Char." he turned his head to the side.

"Awww, look I'm really sorry and I probably should have asked you first but....." Reina clasped her hands before her and put on the best puppy eyes she could muster before dropping down in fron of Charmander. "I want to become a Top Coridnator. Wil you please help me..... please, please, please."

Charmander sighed and patted the top of her head. "Charmander char." he grinned.

"So you'll help me?"

"Char."

"And you like the name?"

Charmander thought it over for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Charmander."

"Yay!"

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Rii: You spelled Coordinator wrong, I know it's spelled this way cause I looked it up that's how pokemon.com spells it.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Konekodemon hate to do this to you, but I am afraid due to time concerns I'm going to have to drop out, so sorry.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Konekodemon- Like your one to point out spelling errors. You mispell more then I do, or would you like me to point out every error you make?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • @ GFA: You posts need to be a lot longer then that at LEAST TWO good paragraphs are needed.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    @ GFA: You posts need to be a lot longer then that at LEAST TWO good paragraphs are needed.

I knoiw, I did, but involved actually going to Route 1 so Konekodemon told me not to, so I could just delete it, and when the time comes, repost the finished one...

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Ok, I can't wait for people to post anymore. I'll just go ahead and put up Route 1 and they can catch up later.

Route 1

Number of posts: 2-4

What you can: do on a Route: Normally catching Pokemon, or battling other trainers. A much better Post is required for catching an uncommonly seen Pokemon then a common Pokemon. End your post with the PokeBall shaking and I will decide if you catch it or not. But a very good Post is required to catch a Rarely Seen Pokemon.

Common Pokemon

Orange Archipelago

Pidgey
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Level: 2-5
    Ability: Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack
    Nature: Random

Orange Archipelago

Ratatta
    Type: Normal
    Level: 2-4
    Ability: Run Away or Guts
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Level 4)

Uncommon Pokemon

Orange Archipelago

Spearow
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Attacks: Peck, Growl, Leer (Level 5)

Orange Archipelago

Goldeen
    Type: Water
    Ability: None
    Attacks: Peck, Tail Whip, Water Sport(Level 5)

Rarely Seen Pokemon

Orange Archipelago

Lapras
    Type: Water/Ice
    Ability: Telepathy
    Attacks: Water Gun, Growl, Sing(Level 5)

New Rule: If you run into a Water type it must be in the water when you run into it, unless it's a water type that can move around on land.

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    "Char char charmander....." Blaze skipped in front of his trainer, humming a happy little tune.

Reina smiled as she watched her pokemon. She was glad he seemed happy. "Having fun Blaze?"

"Char!" he grinned back at her.

"Hey there's route 1!" Reina exclaimed happily and pointed ahead.

"Mander!" Blaze ran ahead.

"Don't get too far Blaze. Wait for me." Reina dashed after her partner, and onto the route.

They were very quickly attacked by a wild Rattata, who tackled Blaze before he could react.

"Mander?" Blaze fell onto his butt.

"Blaze I told you to wait." Reina stopped and kneeled down beside him. "Are you ok?"

"Char." Blaze nodded and pulled himself to his feet to face the Rattata. "Charmander!"

"Rattata!" the purple rat yelled back in challange.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Rii: Your post is too short. Can you make it a little longer please? I don't want the rp to get locked up.

Empoleon!

Now I'm training a red one xD
    Years
  • Dolf was walking with Staryu out of its pokeball, talking to it:

-Staryu, would you like if I give you a nickname? I've been thinking...
    -Star! Staryu!, said Dolf's pokemon as it gave spins like crazy.

Dolf kneeled to calm his pokemon down, when he noticed a siluette on the bushes...

-Staryu! That's a wild pokemon! Let's try capturing it!, Dolf said as a wild Pidgey flew out of the plants.

Staryu calmed down quickly and turned to face the Pidgey.

The Pidgey started by hurling sand to Staryu with his claws.

Dolf started giving orthers:

Staryu!! Use Tackle!!

Staryu jumped up to the Pidgey, but the tiny bird quickly rushed away from Dolf's pkmn.

Dolf took out his pokedex:

"Pidgey is a Flying Pokémon. Among all the Flying Pokémon it is the gentlest and easiest to capture. A perfect target for the beginning Pokémon trainer to test his Pokémon's skills. Pidgey's Gust power creates tornadoes. It also has a Sand Attack." (taken out from bulbapedia xD)

-What!? So this pokemon is going to annoy mine until it can fight back easily?!?!?! That's just so coward!! Staryu!! Try to hit him!

The Pidgey started tossing a lot of sand to Staryu as it tried to Tackle him.
    Dolf watched as his Staryu just missed every attack it was making, and suddenly the Pidgey started fighting back. Flapping his wings very fast, he created a small whirlwind that he tossed to Staryu.

-I know how to fight back now!, Dolf said after coming up with an strategy.
    -Staryu! Try spinning like a while ago!

Staryu, hurted by Pidgey's Gust, tried to move, but the tiny bird was also Tackling back so it couldn't move.

-Staryu! Try to move! Please!

Hearing its trainer cheering for it, Staryu somewhat stood up and started spinning to take the sand off. After the sand was all gone, Staryu Tackled Pidgey. The bird was so amazed that Staryu could hit him that he didn't move, as if he wanted Staryu to hit him. Dolf's pkmn blow was so hard that the Pidgey fell to the ground very hard.

-Well done, Staryu! Now I think I have to toss the pokeball...Go! Pokeball!!

Dolf tossed the pokeball at the tiny bird that was lying on the ground. Staryu and Dolf watched as the pokeball started tintling, and then...

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Bon thanked the Professor, and graciously excused himself from the lab and started off for Route 1. Bon pulled off Pikachu's Poké ball from his waist and put a sticker with a bright yellow 'J' on the upper red half. Now I won't get them mixed up… Bon pulled his arm back and through the shiny new ball out in front of him,

"Go Pikachu!" The yellow mouse Pokémon was released from its Poke Ball in a glow of red light.
    "Pika, pika!" the Pokémon chirped. A chirping mouse, what next… Bon smiled, and then straightened his face.
    "Hello Jaune." Pikachu cocked its head and squeaked,
    "Pika." As if to say, 'So that's my name'. Bon smiled again, Now this is why I chose Pikachu. So excepting…
    "We're going to go catch another Pokemon!" At the comment Pikachu chirped in delight.
    "Pika-chu!"
    "Now all I got to do is find Route 1…"

Bon rushed to the islands lone Route, with Jaune tailing behind. It's nice that he can be out of his ball for a while…Bon was hoping to make a versatile team… I hope I can catch a Water Type… What am I worrying about, I'm on a freaking island! Bon laughed to him self. When Bon reached Route 1, he quickly ignored the other beginning trainers going for Rattata and Pidgey, and headed straight for the water,

"OK, Jaune, here's the plan!"
    Jaune chirped in delight, "Pika, Pikachu!"
    "OK Jaune, use Thundershock in the water!" Pikachu jumped into the air above the watery part of the Route,
    "Pikachuuuuuuuu!" As Jaune yelled his name he let out high voltage bolts of electricity into the water. Jaune landed at Bon's feet,
    "Pikachu!" Bon grinned at Jaune's prowess. I made a good choice… As the steam cleared from the boiling water, a small object surface, Probably a Goldeen...
    "SCORE! OK, here's my chance… Go Poke Ball!"

Bon through his arm back like a baseball player and through an empty Poke Ball at the incoherent object, Probably a Goldeen… The ball returned to Bon's hand and shook back and forth. Back and forth…

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I was realy busy right then, besides most of my posts are pretty long unlike quite a few of yours which are very short.

Blaze dodged another tackle by the Rattata, then attacked with a scratch.

Rattata winced as the scratch hit her in the chest. She then shot forward in a quick attack and knocked over Blaze, sitting atop him she bared her fangs.

"Mander!" Blaze looked nervious.

"Try Ember!" Reina yelled, as she thought over Blaze's attacks.

Rattata tried to roll off but Blaze knocked her back with his tail and used Ember directly into the shocked pokemon's face.

Rattata fell over slightly burned with a puff of smoke.

Reina and Blaze watched to see if she would rise. When the Rattata didn't move Reina lept into the air with a loud "Whoop!"

"We did it Blaze!" Reina scoped the Charmander up in her arms and spun him around. "We've won our first battle!"

"Charmander char!" Blaze looked dizzy.

"Oops, sorry." Reina placed him back on the ground, where he stumbled around for a bit. "I wonder how we'll do in contests together."

Reina let her mind wonder off. In it she and an evolved Blaze were accepting a huge trophy, and having their pictures taken, while being adored by screaming fans.

Reina opened her eyes as she felt Blaze tugging her leg.

"Char charmander char char!"

The screaming had not stopped when she left her imagination.

"Huh?" Reina glanced around. "What was that?"

Together she and Blaze ran for the beach.

Upon arriving Reina gasped.

A small Lapris was fighting against a trainer.

He was using a Septile to attack the poor creature relentlesely.

Lapri cried out in pain.

"Hey leave her alone!" Reina slid down a sand dune and ran up to the trainer.

"Why should I?" the boy sneered at her. "This Lapris will be perfect in my party, and I can really use it for transport."

"But you're really hurting her. That's not the right way to do things." Reins grabbed his arm.

"Tch, shows what you know." he jerked his arm from her grasp. "Septile fight on!"

"Blaze hop on Septile's back and use Ember! Don't let up!"

"Char!"

"What?!" the boy cried in surprise, as Blaze zipped past him and onto Septile's back.

"Tile!" Septile cried as his eyes widened in both pain and shock. He twisted around trying to loosen the fire type, who kept burning his shoulders and neck.

"Septile return!" the boy turned on Reina. "Why you!" he threw a punch, which Reina easily dodged.

"Don't you know it's not nice to fight with girls!" Reina cried, kneeing him in the groin.

The boy fell over in pain, glared at Reina, then jumped to his feet and ran like the coward he was.

Reina walked over to the Lapris. "Easy there it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you." she tried to calm the pokemon down.

Lapris had began thrashing widly when she saw the trainer approach, figuring more pain was in store.

"You're hurt. Now If you'll just let me....." she pulled a pokeball from her waist.

Lapris smacked her with a fin, and sent the girl flying back.

"Char charmander!" Blaze ran to her side.

"I'm fine." Reina rubbed her split lip. "That was a little uncalled for dontcha think?"

Lapris bellowed at her, and made a come here motion with a fin.

"Fine we'll do things your way. Charmander go!"

"Mander!"

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Empoleon!: congratulations - Dolf caught a Level 3 Pidgey

Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: Sorry but....

The ball shook, before a bright light came out of it. The Goldeen came back out, and poked Bon on the head, as it landed back in the water, and swan away.

Rii: I can't wait to see how this battle goes. And it's spelled Lapras.

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: My characters name is Bon, not Don...

Bon rubbed the spot on his head were the feisty Goldeen had used Peck on his head. I will catch that Goldeen. Bon smiled,

"OK Jaune, same tactic as last time!" Pikachu jumped back over the watery portion of the Route, "THUNDERSHOCK!!!" Pikachu growled,
    "Pika-Chuuu!" Jaune let out even more high voltage bolts into the water and waited for the previous effect, after a minute or two, the steam dispersed and the body of the previous Goldeen came rushing back at Bon. Boy, he looks torked…The fish like Pokémon jumpedinto the air and at Jaune who had now landed at Bon's feet,
    "Sidestep it Jaune!" Jaune compiled nearly flawless, but the Pokemon's Peck attack scraped his side.
    "Pika!!" Jaune screeched at his first injury. That's it you dirty rotten Goldeen. Look OUT!
    "Jaune, use Charge!" Jaune, complied by hunching over on his hind legs, as he did so his cheeks began to crackle with electricity as he prepared to lose another Thundershock attack. However, Goldeen, helpless as it was, wasn't going to take a direct attack, and leaped at Jaune, horn aglow with its Peck attack,
    "Jaune, one last Thundershock!" Jaune stopped charging, and let loose his most powerful Thundershock yet, the stunning electric bolt ran through the air on an invisible current and made a direct hit at the ferocious Goldeen. The Goldfish Pokémon fell to the ground in a fried heap. And Bingo was his name, O'! Bon brought his arm back one more time, and sent the red and white sphere flying,
    "Go, Poké Ball!"

Bon stared at the determined Water type, The Poké Ball flew through the air and tapped Goldeen on the side where it then fell to the ground, and shook violently shook back and forth before slowing down to a slow rocking…

Edit: Holy crap, 500th POST! WOOT! Half way to 1,000! *And on a side not, 4th page of the Orange Archipelago!*

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: Ok, that's a little better. I'll let you slide this time, but from now on please try to make your posts a little longer.

congratulations - Bon caught a Level 2 Goldeen

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Definetley love the sound of the RPG, thanks for reserving Eevee. :D

Name: Sam Barrett.

Appearance: Sam is tall for his age, and looks like he has already grown up like an adult, even though he is only 13. He is around 5'11" in height, wich is very tall for the age of 13. As for his facial expressions, his head is circular, but somewhat square. His hair is his natural colour, brown, which he wants to keep forever since it matches his personality. It is also quite short, since haircuts are his thing. Not only his hair is brown, but so are his eyes, which are light shaded and bright. His clothes are red, unlike all his other stuff. His shirt is a dark crimison colour, which he likes to wear often since he considers the colour, just like himself, 'amazing'. His trousers go right down to his ankles, brushing his shoes as he walks. Unlike his shirt, his shoes and trousers are black. He also wears a bracelet, which is built up of red segaments and strung together with a long, white string.

Personality: Sam is just like any other teenager, who has a big ego about himself. He thinks that he is all that, and thinks about himself for most of the time, except of course for his good friends and family. Despite his veinness, he is also quite shy, he tries his best not to talk to any strangers, but his experience as a trainer will change this. In his regular teenage life, he is persuasive enough to get friends easily, since he has the cool factor. At school, he is also polite but tries to think how much fun he could be having. He is not active though, so his parents dcided to do something about that.

History: Sam lived on a small island,whichwas pretty much deserted as the whole region was filled with much more exciting places to be. His house was placed at the east side of the island, and his window faced the side of the first route, where he could always see Pokemon when he looked outside the window.
    Sam was one day in his room at the summer holidays, so school was not on for him at that moment. In his spare time in the holidays, he didn't do much, he was lifeless. All he did was spend his time in his room, on his silver computer, taking pictures of himself and showing them to his friends. His parents thought that they could not do with such an inactive child, as they didn't want to raise him to be lazy. That was when they picked up a leaflet on their doormat, which was placed right on their step to the house. The leaflet had illustrated all about the Proffessor Ivy, looking for new Pokemon Trainers in the other side of the island...so this was their chance to do something that was active, and that Sam might actually like.

Starter Choice: Eevee, totally sure.

Your Starter's Gender: Male.

Person Type: Pokemon Trainer.

RP Sample

Sam's mum was stepping up the stairs, with his stepdad sitting down in the living room with a hot cup of coffee. Once Sam's Mum approached his room, she could hear him typing away on his computer. He was talking to one of his friends, who he was stuck right into a conversation. "Sam!" his mother had called him, when right next to his door, Sam didn't answer as he was still typing away. "Sam!" she called him again, hoping for an answer this time. He gave up, and sighed, "What is it, Mum?" he did not know what was about to come to him, as he was in the state of mind in which he did not feel like caring at all. His mum had opened the door, interrupting him, she was trying to get a view of what he was doing on the computer, "Sam, there is something I would like you to do. Please come outside." Sam shrugged in return, with a puzzled look on his face, wondering what could possibly be so important she would have to talk to him. Sam's mum closed the door, and got into eye contact with bored Sam, "Well?" he wanted to go back to his messanger, as he did not want to be disturbed. "I have got something you might want to see." she gave him the folded up leaflet she put in her skirt pocket, and handed it over to him. He folded it open, and read with his eyebrows raised, "Pokemon Training for you? Come to Proffessor Ivy's lab right on Valencia Island! Now awaiting any trainers who want to be great, powerful, strong, and of course, talented. Sean was very interestedabout everything on the list of what was available. "You're seriously going to let me?" Sam was definetley impressed, his eyebrows were havily raied with his shining white teeth showing and hand raised. His mum was very pleased as it did not take much persuading to get him to agree, "Yes. I am. Me and tim were thinking about it. I'm guessing you're very interested?" she was smiling with her lips spread wide, with Sam doing the same, "You bet! I'm gunna be so awesome. Yep, I can see it now. Me. A Pokemon Champion. Thanks so much, mum. I guess I better start going there now. I want to get start ASAP!" Sean kissed his mum on the face, and walked back into his room. He knew it would be a big shame to leave it all behing, with his family, but he definately wanted it.

He walked back over to his computer, which was still on with a chat window still wide open. The chat window was full of comments, asking where he was and how he had suddenly left, but Sam had replied to him, "I'm leaving now, I suddenly have to go on holiday. I'll see you in a while, bye!" Sam lied, as he wanted to keep his Pokemon Journey secretive. Once all the internet windows were closed, Sam then clicked on the Turn off Computer button and then watched all his programs go down. Sam would miss all his friends, even though he was sure to make some new ones on his journey. Then, he decided to pack all his stuff in his backpack as he would need some supplies. Of course, he would have to bring his mp3 player and mobile phone as he had to have fun in some way. He also grabbed a notebook, pen, and a bottle of lemonade. Once Sam had gathered everything he had needed, he took one last picture of his room with the intergrated camera on his phone, to leave some good memories of the house. On his phone was also his family picture, since he did not want to forget them either.

This was it, he was about to leave his house for a long time, not necessarily forever. Each step down his stairs, he got further away from his room, and all the other things that were upstairs, until he then reached the end of the stairs. His mum and stepdad then saw him at the door, "Sam. I will sure miss you." she was frowning, with his stepdad Tim also frowning, yet wishing him good luck. "Well, I don't want to slow you down, you better get going before you lose all of the good Pokemon." she had then closed her eyes, with Sam doing the same as his cold hands touched the door handle. "I guess I'll see you some time soon. I seriopusly will miss you guys, both of you." Sam was still frowning, with eyebrows low and eyelids also low. The door had opened, and Sam had stepped onto the green grass. Sam turned one last time back to his mum and stepdad, and they then waved him away, suddenly looking proud with the frown wiped off their faces. The door then shut, with Sam walking away, trying to find the lab.

The island was small, so it could not possibly so hard to find the lab. Sam's legs were still moving along until he could find the direction of the lab, which had then eventually shown up. It was a white building, which was very huge and industrial. It looked like a factory, just like any other scientifical building would. Once Sam had noticed it, he tried to find the patch which lead there, which was the path on the right which sound the best to him. Sam was walking down the sandstone patch, which had hasd fresh green grass and Ivy bushes grown around, considering it was a lab belonging to Prof. Ivy. Just then, the lab then started to get nearer and nearer, until it was then totally close. Sam could feel more excitement rushing through him, as he ran to get there. Eventually, he ended up at the door. The place is not as crowded as he thought it would be, which was much better as it meant that Sam would not have to wait to get his first Pokemon. Sam then touched the metal handle to the door, and turned it.

After he pulled it open, Proffessor Ivy was standing right next to a machine holding a Pokeball, which she was carrying a notebook and pencil, taking notes. There were several machines and scientists all doing their job, experimenting with all the mechanical things that Sam would not really understand was going on. Feeling curious, Sam had walked across the metal flooring of the lab, taking a look at all the other strange machines that were around him, until he eventually walked up to Ivy. "Hello! May I help you?" Ivy was a nice looking woman, who had a big smile on her face with her eyes bright. Sam was shy, so he did not know what to come out with as she was an important lady, "Hi. I'm Sam Barrett, I came from across the island and I wanted to know if here was the place I could claim a Pokemon, since I ant to start my journey now." Sam was smirking at her, with her then thinking to herself with her finger underneath her chin. "Hmm. Let me see which Pokemon is right for you..." Ivy was trying to think which Pokemon could possibly be right for a self-centered, cool looking teenager like Sam. Ivy the lifted her thinger, "I've got it. Just the Pokemon I think will be perfect for a boy like you! I just know you're going to like it, Sam!" she had her eyebrows raised and her ands clamped together. Sam was grinning with excitement, he could not feel any more self pride. Ivy walked over to one of the machines holding a PokeBall, which Ivy and then grabbed off the slot. "Now, get ready to see your new Pokemon." Ivy was about to push the small, white button in the middle of the PokeBall, while Sean's teeth were chuddering with over-excitement, now was the time. Ivy then pushed the white button, sending out a Pokemon. The Pokemon was small, and looked like a fox. It was brows, with big ears, black eyes, cream furred chest and a big cream coloured tail. "Sam,this is Eevee. I just know you'll definetely love your journey with him." Ivy introduced them to each other. Sam reacted with a big smile showing his white, gleaming teeth. Eevee smiled with its pink tongue showing, and then headed over to Sam, who then stroked it over its brown, furry head. "I love it. It's amazing. It's so me, I can tell! Thank you so so much Ivy!" Sam had never felt so grateful ever since he got a plazma TV from his family. Ivy returned with a pleasent look, and then got out a small, red machine. "Take this. It's a Pokedex. It will tell you all of Eevee's moves, and once you meet more Pokemon, they shall show up on the screen here." she handed it to him, with Sam looking very interested. "I will definetely do the best I can. I definetley won't let you down, Prof. I will be the best there is and has been." Sam was then stepping into his vein circle, as he was thinking about how superior he could be once he has caught a whole bunch of several Pokemon. "Well then. I wish you all the best, good look!" Proffessor Ivy shook his hand, with Sam shaking it back. Sam had visions of what could come in the bright future. Sam then headed out of the metal door, with Ivy on the reflection, waving him out. "Well then, I guess I have to find my first Route. After all, I am going to explore the region." Sam started to talk to himself, with Eevee still outside staring at him. Ivy then rushed back outside to tell him something important, "Sam! One last thing," she had her hand held on the side of the metallic door, with Sam turning back around, "Yes?" he looked back at her. "I forgot to give you these!" she approached him, and then reached into her lab coat, bringing out 5 small PokeBalls. "These are PokeBalls. They are used to catch any Pokemon in the wild. First, to catch a Pokemon you must search in the wild grass, and once you encounter one, weaken it. Once it is fully weak, launch a Pokeball out and hope for the best that that Pokemon gets captured." she instructed to him, with Sam nodding in return. "Also, do not retreat Eevee. It hates PokeBalls more that you think. Just keep it out and it will follow you, got it?" Sam nodded back yet again, with Ivy closing the metal door as she left Sam and Eevee to start their journey together...

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • @ Flareonfan: Personally I saw no flaws but we'll have to see what Konekodemon says. One thing RP sample but seeing as we both know how you RP I'm sure they'll be no problems.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    FlareonFan: Even though, you didn't post a RolePlay Sample, I'll accept you as I've RolePlayed with you enough, to know that your a very good roleplayer. So accepted.

Nice edit, since you got Eevee on your rp sample, your first post can be on Route 1 if you'd like so I'll go ahead and post this:

congratulations - Sam Recieved a Level 5 Eevee, a pokedex and 5 pokeballs

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back