• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: That's ok but next time could you post yourself going to the island first.

congratulations - Cypra the Goldeen grew to level 7 and learnt Supersonic

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Are you sure Konekodemon because I've already rated his post. And I'm sure Goldeen was Lv 3 before that battle so I leveled it to Lv 4. I don't think it should go up to Lv 7

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    bemertonboy: It was in 2 tough fights, grew by 2 levels for each fight. That's level 7.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: Wow your gracious... Thank you Konekodemon! I did post going to the Isalnd, Orlando took him there, and while on the boat, he made up with Jaune

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: The way you posted, the first paragrade I didn't quite understand what was going on as you said things like t'

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    "Alright Blaze attack it with scratch!" Reina yelled, deciding to get in the first move.

"Char!" Blaze lept forward, but Neon dodged.

"Neon, use tackle!" Seth yelled in return.

"Nido nido!" Neon slammed roughly into Blaze, who fell back and rolled over.

"Blaze, are you ok?" Reina asked.

"Char cha....mander....." Blaze somehow made it to his feet.

"That's right Blaze. Fight on, never say give up." Reina's eyes blazed.

"Char!" Blaze let lose with an ember that had Neon running for cover.

"Get him Blaze. Close range ember!"

Blaze quickly closed in on Neon.

"Neon, quick use growl!" Seth looked shocked.

"Up and over!" Reina called.

Blaze lept over Neon and wacked him with his tail, before he let loose with another ember.

Neon let out a small puff of smoke before he collapsed.

"Think your hot stuff huh? Neon return!" Seth pulled his fainted pokemon back into the pokeball. "Go for it Wing!"

The Pidgey flew straight at Blaze, who ducked just in time.

"Now use sand attack!" Seth called.

Blaze held his arms up to protect his face as he was berricaded by sand.

"Try growl!" Reina offered.

Blaze growled at Wing, who hesitated slightly.

"Now scratch!"

Blaze hopped up and down trying to reach the bird.

"Too bad Blaze can't fly." Seth mocked. "Looks like this match is mine. Wing tackle!"

"Wait!" Reina told Blaze as he got ready to dodge.

"Char!"

The Pidgey Wing flew low and straight at Blaze.

"Now jump!" Reina yelled, once Wing was almost upon Blaze.

"Char char!" Blaze landed on Wing, shoving him roughly into the dirt.

"Ember!"

Blaze released an ember right atop of Wing. There was a huge puff of smoke and dirt.

"Wing?" Seth asked.

Once the smoke cleared Blaze was still standing, with one foot atop of wing and holding a pece sign.

"Yay Blaze!" Reina ran to her pokemon and scooped him up. "You did great!"

"Don't think this is over! Cause it isn't." Seth returned his pokemon.

"I wonder what his problem is." Reina shrugged. "Onward to Route 2!"

"Charmander!"

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: Sorry, I was trying to make and accent, t' was supposed to be to... I'll keep away from that next time Orlando shows up, ... If he does. Rii, you realize Route 2 is on another island right?

IC:

"All right, nice one Cypra! Return!" Before Bon could pull out her Poké Ball, Cypra let out a whining screech. Huh? Bon pulled out the Pokédex.
    "Supersonic is a non damaging attack that confuses the opponent." Sweet! Bon put the Pokédex away and finally returned Cypra to her Poké Ball. Bon then looked around for a Pokémon that Jaune could battle. After a minute of looking around, he found a Krabby scuttling towards him from under the docks. Alright sweet a Krabby, this should be interesting!

"Jaune, forget the sand castle and attack Krabby with your Thundershock!" Jaune ran up to the unsuspecting Pokémon and released a charge of electricity from its cheeks,
    'Pika-Chu!" The poor Krabby started to foam from its mouth and entered a rage,
    "Kookie, Kookie!" Krabby charged sideways at Pikachu while it opened its arms. "Kookie!" Krabby rammed into Jaune and used a powerful Vice Grip.
    "Pika!" Jaune was in pain and Bon had to think of something. I know!
    "Jaune, use you static ability!" Jaune cried in pain once more, but as he did so a jolt of electricity came out of his cheeks and paralyzed the Krabby. "OK Jaune, before he can move, Thundershock, but first, Charge!" Jaune started to build electricity in his cheek ouches, but the Krabby was slowly getting to its feet, "NOW!"
    "Pika-CHUUU!" Jaune let out a high voltage Thundershock that hid the Krabby head on. YES! The Krabby fell down, but started to get back up. No!
    "Jaune, give it another taste of Thundershock, quick!" June let out a small burst of electricity that flew towards the Krabby, but the Pokémon stuck out its arm and smashed the bolt in its claws, Uh-oh, I think I messed with the wrong Krabby. The Krabby got up and charged at Jaune once more, "Jaune, we know it's strategy, sidestep it!" Jaune quickly out maneuvered the Krabby, but when the Krabby came to a halt the unexpected happened.
    "Kookie!" The Krabby let out a small montage of bubbles out of its foamy mouth.
    "OK Jaune, use your Thundershock to pop the Bubbles!"
    "Pika!" Jaune let out a few weak bolts that quickly disarmed the Bubble attack.
    "Now, lets go in for the kill!" Jaune dashed on all four towards the angry Krabby, "THUNDERSHOCK!" Jaune leaped into the air and let out a powerful Thundershock. Krabby fell down in the sand while the foam in its mouth made the surrounding sand a dark shade of brown.

"Boy was that a tough one… Jaune, return!" Bon tossed his Poké Ball at Jaune. I might want to follow Orlando's advice and head to the Pokémon Center…

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: Uh, I havn't posted up the Town that's on that island yet, just the route. Change your post please.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh, OK, since you didnt do it with Valencia, I though you wouldn't... OK fixed.

Last edited:

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Both Eevee and Vulpix were both foxes, but they both had no relationship to each other. Each one of them had the same position, with them both sitting with their tails over their back legs. "Ready, Eevee?" Sam had encouraged Eevee, with a competetive facial expression. Eevee had its eyebrows lowered, "Ee." Eevee signalled Sam that he was ready for battle and to start. "Alright then. Start off with Tackle!" Sam commanded to Eevee, who reponded well. Eevee got up on all four of its legs, with Vulpix looking very calm and not one bit afraid. Eevee had charged up towards Vulpix, who was very quick to judge. Vulpix quickly got up, and slapped Eevee over the face with its six tails. "Ouch. Don't worry. Tail Whip can't totally get you down, try and use Tackle again!" Sam was still forced to make sure that Eevee would win this battle. Eevee was also reactant, and had got back up and ran over to Vulpix. After the last Tail Whip, Vulpix was distracted that its tails had been curled up. Eevee then struck Vulpix while it as turned over, trying to get its tails back in position. Both of them were both at the same level for now, but Vulpix had had a trick up its sleeve. Vulpix had started to openits mouth, ready to spit any thing out. "Watch out, Eevee!" Sam got Eevee's attention, who quickly turned back to Vulpix, who was charging up a small fireball within its glowing throat. Once Vulpix was done, the small, yet dangerous ball of fire had been released through the air at high speed. "Oh no, out of the way, Eevee!" Sam tried to get Eevee to avoid the Ember by Vulpix, but it was too late. Eevee had turned around to the jolting fireball, when the fireball had the smacked Eevee in the face before anything could be done. Eevee was not down at all, but the fireball had definetley hurt. "Oh man. This thing is good," Sam confessed, "But Eevee is just as good. Don't worry about that Vulpix, Eevee! Use Tackle, and try and get a quick Tail Whip in with it, too!" Sam had a plan on getting a great shot with Tackle, with a nice addition with Tail Whip to really weaken Vulpix. Eevee was ready, and had ran over to Vulpix with legs sprinting over the grass. Vulpix was sitting calmly, not suspecting such a tough move from Eevee, but it got a lot more than it thought. Eevee had leaped right on top of Vulpix, while spinning over to get its tail to slap Vulpix with the full body charge. Vulpix was greatly struck, and the attack had done enough, but Vulpix was not at all down, infact, it was just getting more and more powerful and enrged through each attack. Vulpix had once again started to open its little mouth, and breathing in oxygen to charge up another flame. Eevee was watching this time, and could suspect whenever Vulpix would shoot the fireball over. Vulpix was trying to trix Eevee, while waiting, charging the ball up further, until, Vulpix was tired of waiting, and let go. While the ball was still in the air, Sam had yet another plan. Eevee was watching the ball swerve towards him, with Sam adding a quick command, "Tail Whip the fireball back to Vulpix!" Sam didn't want to play a game of Volleyball, but wanted to eject the flame back over. Eevee had kept its concentration on the flame, until it got close enough to whip it back. Eevee had turned back quickly, with his tail slamming the fireball back to the direction of Vulpix. "Nice one!" Sam had complimented Eevee, who sat there yet again, watching Vulpix site there also. Vulpix didn't know that the fireball was about to hit it right back again, but it didn't care at all, infact, it looked as if it wanted the fireball to hit it. The fireball had gotten closer to Vulpix, until it then reached Vulpix's body. However, strangely, the ball did no damage at all. Infact, the fireball had started to make Vulpix glow. "Huh? What's going on?" Sam didn't know at all what was going on, him scratching his head. Vulpix had then charged up another fireball in its little mouth, with Sam still confused how the fireball reacted to Vulpix. The fireball in Vulpix's mouth had then started to go bigger, above normal size, which worried Sam. "Oh no! That one is gunna hurt, Eevee! Watch out!!" Sam wanted Eevee to move right away, which Eevee had opened its mouth as the fireball was ejected from Vulpix's mouth. "Move out the way when it gets close!" Sam tried to do anything smart, that wouldn't get Eevee hurt. Eevee was still concentrating on the freball, which was still making its way through the air. "Now!" Sam could see the ball was close enoiugh, and so could Eevee, who then jumped to the side. Fortunately, the Ember had missed. Unfortunately, the fireball had hit...a tree. The tree had started to set on fire, with Eevee and Sam panicked. "Oh no! What are we gunna do!" Sam did not know what to do, as if the fire would get him in trouble and he would get blamed for it if anyone knew. The tree had then stopped burning, but had started to copllapse. "Eevee! Move out of the way or else that tree'll get you!" Sam ordered Eevee to move or else the tree would slam it down. Eevee had responded, and jolted back over, as the tree had then fell down, not hitting anybody, except Vulpix who had just sat there not knowing a thing. Fortunatley, Vulpix had only got its tail trapped, and nothing else, this was a good time to get Eevee to suprise attack Vulpix, as it was very weak and nearly down. "Now, finish it off with a nice Tackle!" Eevee had got on all fours, and had ran swiftly over to the Vulpix, trying to get its trapped tails back from under the big tree. Vulpix had turned its head over to Eevee, and panicked, trying to run out of the tree, but just as Vulpix had forced the six tails out of the tree, it was too late. Eevee had took a body slam onto Vulpix and knocked it out completely.

"Alright! Way to go, Eevee!" Sam took advantage of the tree falling, even though it was a bad thing. Vulpix had only fainted luckily, and would get back to full health soon. Sam and Eevee still had to know what to do about the fallen tree that was right by them both. "What are we gunna do about this??" Sam needed to do something, before a forest ranger would come out. They both sat there, on the trunk of the tree, until eventually, there was some man with a moustache, and a red uniform and hat coming from another part of the island. "Oh no! We're busted!!" Sam tried to keep his voice down, to not give the guard any ideas. Unfortunatley, the guard had already noticed, and gave them a lecture.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    But it wasn't a guard at all but a Pokemon Ranger,"Go Rhydon! You do Flareon!" He called. Both his Rhydon and his Flareon came out.

"Move that tree out of the way!" He said. His Pokemon got to work. They moved the tree off the road. He saw the hurt Vulpix and took that to his avantage,"PokeBall go!"

The Vulpix was sucked up inside, and the ball shoke twice and then dined. He picked up the PokeBall, just as a truck came by. His Rhydon and Flareon picked up the tree and put it on the back of the truck.

The man walked over to Sam,"That's a fine Eevee you got there. It would make a great Flareon. Here," He said handing Sam a Fire Stone,"Why don't you evolve it?" He grinned. He returned Rhydon and Flareon, put Vulpix's PokeBall in his coat pocket and walked away.

(I thought this would be a better way for Sam to get the Fire Stone. Also I will be leveling up everyone's Pokemon later after I talk it over with my Co-Owner, if he ever comes online.)

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: Yeah, sometime I need to be able to get a Thunder Stone. Not now... Since I want to heal Cypra and Jaune, how could I go about doing it w/o entering the city?

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I am going to have to ban my co-owner, he's not doing his job, so everyone who battled the last few posts, your pokemon went up by 2 levels. Therefore this rpg is on hold until I can find another co-owner, I won't be able to upload the next place, as I don't know the names of the different places in the Orange Islands.

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: Dundoo Island wasn't in the Orange Islands...

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hey PikaLover, Konekodemon already said everyone level up 2 levels in the OOC thread...

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Great now its only me Rii and Flareon Fan... Great

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    if ~|symphony♪ doesn't post by tomorrow I'm going to have to stop the rp for awhile until I get more people to sign up

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    "Where is route two?" Reina walked along route 1 until she came to a waterway, that led across to another island. "Oh yea, the routes are seperated by water." she laughed.

"Mander." Blaze sighed.

Reina glanced over at Dundoo Island. "That would be one heck of a swim. Hey, maybe there's a boat?"

Suddenly there was a flash of light as Lapras appered from her pokeball.

"What are you doing out?" Reina asked.

Insteed of answering Lapras scooted herself into the water and made a motion with her fin.

"Oh I get it." Reina climbed onto the pokemon's back. "Let's go Blaze."

"Char." Blaze looked nervous.

Reina groaned. "Blaze return." she placed his pokeball into her bag. "Nice and safe."

Lapras started off quickly and Reina wrapped her arms about her shell and held on tight.

"Not so fast." Reina yelped, and slowly opened her eyes when she felt Lapras slow slightly.

Lapras glanced back at her with an amused expression.

"Very funny." Reina mumbled. Then she sat up looking thoughtful. "Now that I think about it we haven't given you a name yet. Would you like one?"

Lapras thought it over for a few minutes, then nodded slightly.

"Let's see....What would be a good name for a cutie like you?"

Lapras looked abashed.

Reina suddenly snapped her fingers. "I got it! How about Lala?"

Lapras smiled and splashed water widly, splashing some on Reina in the process.

"I guess that means you like it." Reina grinned. "Onward to Dundoo Island then!"

A short time into the trip Lala was taking a small break and had her nose in the water, while Reina lounged on her back. She suddenly pulled her nose from the water with a small cry.

"Lala! What's wrong?" Reina gasped, turning to face her new friend.

A Krabby was clinging to the end of her nose, and didn't appear to want to let go anytime soon.

"It's a Krabby!" Reina pulled out her pokedex.

Orange Archipelago

"Krabby the crab pokemon. Krabby uses it's pincers for both protection and as a tool to help it gather food. Beware it's vicegrip, it can be very powerful."

"Geez, now you tell me." Reina smacked her forhead.

Lala jerked her head this way and that trying to dilodge the Krabby who only squeezed tighter making her yelp in pain.

"Lala, use watergun!" Reina ordered.

Lala blasted the Krabby right on for a direct hit, then squealed when it still didn't let go, insteed the Krabby fired a bubble right into her face.

"This is getting us nowhere." Reina thought it over. "Lala growl!" she said at last.

Lala growled, a low rumble that built in her throat that burst forward.

Surprised the Krabby let go, and splashed into the water making angry hissing sounds.

"Finish it with another watergun!" Reina laughed.

Krabby was sent flying off into the distance by the force of Lala's water gun.

Lala turned back to Reina with tears budding in her eyes and a big red mark on her nose.

Reina kissed her pokemon on the nose and patted her on the head. "All better?" she asked.

Lala smiled and nodded her head up and down.

"Great. Full speed ahead Lala!" Reina suddenly gripped onto her back again. "Not so fast!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back