• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Actually, Al doesn't have any fancy hologram. The shop was built by his grandfather, and is a family business. Everything was hand built, and Al fixes up the place using all natural materials. He's a nature freak, and wouldn't use any tech stuff. The only technical things he deals with are the surf and dive pokeballs he sells (and he knows how to fix them if they get broken), and a computer. Well, his shop does have electricity LOL. And he's not exactly rich, either. He's too carefree to worry about getting rich. He's happy to go from day to day.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey smiled faintly in response to Alex's first quip before following him to the hospital lobby. Listening to the mayor's words, he shrugged slightly before replying, "Fighting isn't terribly new to me after being a trainer for ten years. You've no need for remorse."

He paused thoughtfully before adding, "As Alex said, one of the convicts seemed somewhat familiar. If it is acceptable, Mayor, sir, would a visit to the local jail be permitted?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Sure. Let's all go down there. Honestly, I'd like a better picture of what just happened. Officer Jenny may be able to fill us in a bit," He shrugged and motioned to the door.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    My stomach growls embarrassingly loud. I'm so hungry, yet, I also want to find out who that guy was. I shove my hands in the pockets of my shorts and go along with Rey and the mayor to the jail. The food will still be there, and I want answers.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey nodded at the mayor before making his way out of the hospital. Though he heard Alex's stomach growl, he gave no visible reaction. Standing outside, the trainer paused as he turned toward Alex and the mayor. "Which direction is the police station?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "This is the quickest way." I take a shortcut between some buildings across the street, then across an alleyway, then between a couple more buildings, then turn the corner, and I'm at the door to the jail.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I shake my head and walk into the bank. I walk up to the desk and ask for a loan of about 10 thousand dollars. I am told to wait and I walk over to a seat and read a book. Five minutes later I am called up again and am told to sign a few papers. Before I do I read them and then sign them. After signing about 7 pieces of paper I am given a check and I give my credit card and ask for it to be put on my card. They do so and I thank them and leave the bank. I then start looking for the shop where I can get the hologram technology for my restaurant. I want it to be the best quality. I pass the jail during my search.? I wish I wasn?t poor. and I wish I knew the city better.?

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    "Now docking Murcott Island!" The captain called out over the loud speaker. There was commotion everywhere, people running to grab their baggage or find the people they'd came with. Evin himself waited calmly, he only had a small backpack of belongins, he preffered to start fresh.

AFter the huge flock of people leaving had ended Evin walked off leaving the captain to ready for boarding. Evin walked down the wooden jetty seeing fisherman everywhere. 'Maybe I could be a fisherman' Evin thought to himself. I have a house but still need a job to pay for it. He walked along the beach front thinking what to do. He needed to find his house but wanted to relax in the sun first. Evin stood there in indecision.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Mayor Ken'ichi had been quickly hurrying to keep the pace with Rey and Al. They were very near to the jail now.

"Say, after this you all want to go to Mysteria's Cafe and get something to eat?" He tried to sound cheery.

"She serves very good food!"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey, having followed Alex in silence, turned as the mayor spoke.

"Say, after this you all want to go to Mysteria's Cafe and get something to eat? She serves very good food!"

The trainer said nothing, merely nodding before entering the police station. After casting a glance about, he rested his silvery blue gaze on Officer Jenny who stood behind a counter.

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
    Akira walked to her house but a thug said." Give me your precouse ninetails." No way!" The thug pushed Akira aside and grabbed her ninetails. "Come back her with my ninetails." Akira was running passed the Police station. Then clapsed with exautioton."Ninetails come back." As che got up."Help! Help! Blaze!"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    When the mayor asks if we'd like to go eat at Mysteria's after we're finished at the police station, my stomach growls even louder than it had back in the hospital lobby. I chuckle, "There's my answer."

When I enter the police station, I hesitate. It would be best if Mayor Ken'ichi did the talking to Officer Jenny, I think.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Mayor Ken'ichi strode forward, seeing the hesitation in his companions.

"Officer, we can't thank you enough for catching all these criminals! However, we request to speak to one. It seems...there's a private matter involved."

"Oh! Of course, right down this way" Jenny began to walk towards the elevator.

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
    Akira finally caught the thug but mamage to hang on to him while he was running in the place the mayor told her not to ever go. But it was an emergency she stiil hung on. Placed the fence to the forbidded zone.The thug threw Akira against a tree and tide a rope andround her and the tree."You won't get away with this!" Akira said. "Watch me. Ha Ha Ha Mwha Mwha." The thug said.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I walk around the city and after a few minutes I find the right shop. I walk in and spend about 10 minutes talking about what I want. I come to an agreement with the salesperson and buy what I want. I pay for it with the loan and the put everything in a truck. I get in the back and in a few minutes the truck stops. I get out and start helping set it up. I put every where I want and I put a hologram screen at the kitchen so I know what has been ordered and what recipe. The work men and I set it all up ad then they leave. I watch them get into their truck but the truck doesn?t move. I get to work updating my restaurant and cleaning the tables. When I finish cleaning the tables I go to my computer and connect my new menus to the hologram system. I then start ordering fresh food and everything I will need if the restaurant gets customers to serve.

ooc: when you start coming to the restaurant and it comes into your view can you make it so the truck is driving away when your arriving? I will adapt to it.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Following behind Officer Jenny with the mayor and Rey, I say with a grin, "After we're through here, I think I should go home and get a shirt on and clean up a bit before I go over to Mysteria's. I'll meet you there."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I finish ordering everything I need and another truck comes up to my restaurant. I help the people load everything into the fridges and cupboards and pay them then I start washing everything. When I have finished I call starmie and return her to her pokeball. I then start setting the tables and putting plates, cutlery, serviettes and numbers on them. After five minutes I am finished. I then go up to my room and start reading a novel about the adventures of a legendary trainer called ash and his companion called misty.

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
    The newspaper had been printed and the front page says:

Missing
    Akira and her pal ninetails gone missing. She was last spotted at the hospital. Here is a picture of her Orange Islands . She is a great citizen of the orange islands. So there is a reward of P300 for whoever finds her.

So the newspaper boy passed them out to everyone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Ok, that's fine Al!"

They walked down the hall, pausing while Officer Jenny opened a vaulted door. Then they proceeded through into the Jail.

"Well...we're here! Try to find that person...wish I knew what he looked like so I could help," He frowned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back