• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ORAS Mono-Type Tournament

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
Years
  • Just a quick update from me, I'm going to a family emergency and funeral for the weekend and Monday, so to whoever I'm facing I am so terribly sorry, but it looks like our match will have to be postponed for a while.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay, I was out for longer than I expected last night.

ROUND 1 MATCH-UPS
    AmourPearlShipper v. JustTheFx

Zeffy v. timemagetim

Professor_Jared v. srinator

Psylocke v. Xairmo

revere v. SkorXX

Impo v. Coronus

ganesha v. TBD

We had an odd number of participants, but since it's double elimination I'm gonna have whoever loses the first match reported face ganesha. If they lose to ganesha too that'll count as their elimination, and the rest of the Round 1 losses will go onto the usual loser's bracket.

Also, Professor_Jared take as long as you need. I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My name on the server is now Coronus, so thought I'd let you know so you can change it to my opponent's convenience.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Me and coronus just battle, I ended up winning
    it was a great game :)

Xairmo

Years
  • For sure, I'll go update the list. Coronus you're gonna be up against ganesha now since he ended up being the odd one out and still needs an opponent for Round 1.

Xairmo

Years
  • Gold star to Coronus for getting two matches done before the rest of us got one! I had my match with Psylocke, so the first post is updated thus far. Remember its double-elimination so no one is out of the tourney yet.

Years
  • Coronus?
    tumblr_nai7vkYTFv1ropvm6o1_250.gif

Haha, I've changed my name to Spartacus on Showdown because my PC name is changing to that, sorry for the inconvenience. :3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    lost vs my opponent

confusion is a bitch, yall

Last edited:

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    I won my match. It was a really close game which I though was spectacularly played and hard won. Actually was heart pounding. Really looking forward to the next one.

Xairmo

Years
  • Coronus?
    tumblr_nai7vkYTFv1ropvm6o1_250.gif

Haha, I've changed my name to Spartacus on Showdown because my PC name is changing to that, sorry for the inconvenience. :3
    It has been changed once more. Let's hope you're the only Spartacus ;P
    lost vs my opponent

confusion is a bitch, yall
    I won my match. It was a really close game which I though was spectacularly played and hard won. Actually was heart pounding. Really looking forward to the next one.

Alright got it updated. Don't worry Zeffy you're still in it too!

srinator

not my fault, my opponent is attending family matters :(

Xairmo

Years
  • It's alright, Jared let me know and I checked to see who his opponent was so you two are fine. I have a pretty good idea how I'll keep it moving depending on how much time Jared needs, we'll just play it by ear for now.

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    do you think that you will have a cutoff date at all so that the tourney can continue if people dont respond?

Xairmo

Years
  • do you think that you will have a cutoff date at all so that the tourney can continue if people dont respond?

I messaged the people who haven't reported their matches yet - except srinator and Jared they have a valid reason. If the others don't respond/report by the 9th at midnight then I'll just have to move on to Round 2.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    activity post:

i will not be able to carry out my match until the weekends arrive. my timezone is utc +8 (8:05 rn for convenience's sake). if that is too long then pls go ahead and move on to round 2, sorry for the trouble :<

timemagetim

Timemagetim
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    Ok that's fine :) I just wantEd to make sure everyone is still on board

Back