• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ORAS] StormGamer25's Services, Breeding, and Competitive Pokemon Shop [CLOSED]

Do you care what pokeball your pokemon is?

• [color="green"]Yes[/color]

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • [color="red"]No[/color]

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    I aslo I completely forgot, I wanted it to also know the EM whirlwind if possible.
    Thank you

Hey drago0202! Your Pokemon is ready! I will be online for the next hour and a half. If not, refer to my rules for my availability.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Ok, do you want one of the shiny pokemon so you can clone it. After that you can trade me back the shiny when you have a clone for yourself

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Ok, do you want one of the shiny pokemon so you can clone it. After that you can trade me back the shiny when you have a clone for yourself

I'll take the shinies, as well as trade you your hippopotas, then I'll clone the shinies and trade them back.

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Bump! I'd like to apologize to all trainers who are still waiting for their pokemon to be traded to them. Thank you for your patience. The shop is now open, hopefully. :)

MrDrPants

SithLord
    Years
  • FC: 4441-9151-8349
    IGN: Koji
    Pokemon: Ghastly
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability:
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 4-6 Speed and Sp.ATK are priority
    EMs
    Pokeball
    Complimentary Item: Gengarite (iffin's you can)
    Services: PokeRus

I have:
    5 IV Poochyena / Bold / Run Away
    3 IV Rhyhorn / Jolly / Lightening Rod
    4 IV Ferroseed / Brave / Iron Barbs

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    FC: 4441-9151-8349
    Ability:
    EMs
    Pokeball

I have:
    SITH ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!(Just Kidding) I can breed you this pokemon.

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    FC: 4441-9151-8349
    Ability:
    EMs
    Pokeball

I have:
    Hey there! Your gastly is ready, however the pokemon you offered are not valid service payment. Is there anything else you have?

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Bumpity bumpity Bumpity bumpity Bumpity bumpity Bumpity bumpityBumpity bumpity Bumpity bumpity bump.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hi I would like to make another request.
    pokemon: snivy
    ability: contrary
    Nature: timid
    EMs: none
    Ivs: all 31 except atk, that ine doesn't matter
    hidden power: fire
    nickname: thinking of one, let you know when I thought of one if I nickname it

Offering:
    shiny sylveon- cleric set with 5 ivs and a bold
    nature
    shiny rotom-w with 5 ivs and a bold nature
    Diancie with an impish nature and an ev spread of 18/0/12/31/31/31
    all threw of them are battle ready and work well comepttively even the diancie, depsite the low hp/atk ivs. Let me know if you want to know the ev spreads or move sets!

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hi I would like to make another request.
    pokemon: snivy
    ability: contrary
    Nature: timid
    EMs: none
    Ivs: all 31 except atk, that ine doesn't matter
    hidden power: fire
    nickname: thinking of one, let you know when I thought of one if I nickname it

Offering:
    shiny sylveon- cleric set with 5 ivs and a bold
    nature
    shiny rotom-w with 5 ivs and a bold nature
    Diancie with an impish nature and an ev spread of 18/0/12/31/31/31
    all threw of them are battle ready and work well comepttively even the diancie, depsite the low hp/atk ivs. Let me know if you want to know the ev spreads or move sets!

Oh boy, HP fire... Im on it. Also, that shiny rotom seems nice, id like that. Thanks. Please bear with the wait, as im pretty busy with family visiting from Texas.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Ok. Also for hp fire I just read that you have to have a particular iv spread, is that true?

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Ok. Also for hp fire I just read that you have to have a particular iv spread, is that true?

Yes thats true. Ill try to get as good ivs as possible. (Im abput to explain a lot, so unless you care, dont read the rest of my post. Also, dont take my word for any of this. Its just what ive grown to understand about hidden power breeding.)Mostly HP spreads involve specific even and odd numbered ivs. So for example, HP fire would be (i believe) odd/even/odd/even/odd/even. Thats why HP spreads are so tedious. Not only does the destiny knot need to pass down the 5 important ivs, the 6th one needs to randomly be the specific odd/even number.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Ok, thanks again! Does your serpeiror by chance have hp fire, if so we could clone it. But anyway as long as its speed iv is 30/31 and its special atk iv is high like 25+ then I'll be ok with it. If possible try to get 29+ hp ivs as that minimizes life orb recoild damage accoidng to smogon, for the defense ivs, I'll be ok with 20 or higher (if possible) since sepreior already has decent bulk as long as its hp iv is high. The speed and special attack ivs are definitely the most important though. Just do what you can and thanks again!

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Hi there :)

Could I please get the OTs of your shiny flawless cyndaquil, shiny totodile, and shiny draognite please :) ?

StormGamer25

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Ok, thanks again! Does your serpeiror by chance have hp fire, if so we could clone it. But anyway as long as its speed iv is 30/31 and its special atk iv is high like 25+ then I'll be ok with it. If possible try to get 29+ hp ivs as that minimizes life orb recoild damage accoidng to smogon, for the defense ivs, I'll be ok with 20 or higher (if possible) since sepreior already has decent bulk as long as its hp iv is high. The speed and special attack ivs are definitely the most important though. Just do what you can and thanks again!

Hey Drago, I've FINALLY finished breeding your snivy. VM me when you can trade and we'll arrange a time from there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back