• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Ore Monogatari!!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Ore Monogatari!!
    Gouda Takeo is a freshman in high school. (Both estimates) Weight: 120kg, Height: 2 meters. He spends his days peacefully with his super-popular-with-girls, yet insensitive childhood friend, Sunakawa. One morning, on the train to school, Takeo saves a girl, Yamato, from being molested by a pervert. Could this be the beginning of spring for Takeo?

Type: TV
    Episodes: 24
    Aired: Apr 9, 2015 to ?
    Producers: Madhouse, Nippon Television Network Corporation
    Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shoujo
    Duration: Unknown

Spoiler: Cast and Crew

Cast:
    Megumi Han as Rinko Yamato
    Nobunaga Shimazaki as Makoto Sunakawa
    Takuya Eguchi as Takeo Gōda

Ai Kayano as Yukika Amami
    Daisuke Namikawa as Hayato Oda
    Kazuyo Aoki as Yuriko Gōda
    Kikuko Inoue as Ai Sunakawa
    Rena Maeda as Mariya Saijō
    Rina Kitagawa as Nanako
    Tesshô Genda as Yutaka Gōda

Staff:
    Director: Morio Asaka
    Series Composition: Natsuko Takahashi
    Music: S.E.N.S.
    Original creator:
    Aruko
    Kazune Kawahara
    Character Design: Kunihiko Hamada

Theme Song Performance:
    Local Connect (ED)
    Sayaka Kanda (as TRUSTRICK; OP)

TRAILERS
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I'm watching this one; it looks cute! I'm acquiring a taste for romantic comedy now as well since Nisekoi, so I'll give this a go and see where it takes me.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    I'm confused because the title says 'Owari no Seraph' and the Topic Name is 'Ore Monogatari!!'. Please tell me I haven't been drinking too much.

Anyway, going back to Ore Monogatari, I guess more than one noticed the director is Morio Asaka, who has already worked in Card Captor Sakura! <3 Madhouse is back 8D

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    So This is the story of 2 idiots that completely deserve one another and A third Wheel who make sure these 2 idiots doesn't Overdo thing.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

It was a nice continuation for the first episode, but I would like to know what exactly the 'plot' will be about, because 24 episodes sounds a little bit too much for just cute scenes... Unless we talk about K-ON!!.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Which Gundam wud you fug?
    Ore Monogatari!!

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    If they drag this oblivious love out for 24 episodes I am going to dive off a cliff, I really hope they have other storylines and not just 24 episodes of misunderstood feelings.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'd probably be the only one who wouldn't mind if the series goes on like this. Although obviously the much more preferred outcome would be for the series to actually move ahead a bit one step at a time. Let's see what route this takes. Or it could be a little bit of both and take the Kimi ni Todoke route and make progress while taking a super-slow pace. :p

Either way, this right now, is the anime that I've been really looking forward to watching each week apart from Gintama, OregaIru S2 and the like. The art style is cute (sasuga Chihayafuru peeps, even the best friend looks like Taichi from that series!), the OP is super cute, the characters are super likeable and it is all so much fun to watch. <3

Spoiler:

derozio

Years
    Well, then, I have no idea how this is gonna progress haha. Just gonna hope it somehow balances its cute nature with whatever drama it'll probably end up having or romance or whatever. Either way, waiting for the next episode with bated breath. :D

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i think this is adorable, haha. c:

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

To be honest this series feels almost like a parody of the modern shoujo at times.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Was the bed scene a reference to Attack on Titan or I am over-thinking it?

Spoiler:

derozio

Years
    ^ it really was, haha.

Anyway, that was refreshing. I didn't think it'd happen as soon as it did haha. But I'm happy with the way it did pan out. Suna proved himself to be the biggest bro of them all. I almost teared up while watching this episode because it was all so damn sweet. SO SWEET, MAN.

Looking forward to the future episodes since I have no freakin' idea where the story will go after ep 3 haha

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    It was kinda obvious, but I was looking forward to seeing that moment, especially since it happened really early in the story.

Back