• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Organization XIII Valxin XV

Years
    Hello. I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, My Chemical Romance, and Invader Zim.

My Chemical Romance saved my life. Gerard Way is my god and my hero.

Invader Zim is freaking hilarious.

Axel from Kingdom Hearts is my other idol. I love him with a passion which no one should love a video game character with.

I had an account on here when I was ten my username was Ekeshum. I just re-created this account. My age is now 14.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ooo, that's pretty awesome. I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan as well, and Invader Zim is amazing. Can't say I listen to MCR that much anymore though, haha. But welcome back to PC! Glad to see ya here~ If you have any questions, or if you feel like chatting, feel free to send me a VM. :)

Last edited:

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    -Attention is caught, by the mention of Kingdom Hearts-

So you've been gone for nearly four years? Wowww.

It's good to know that you found your way back here, though, so welcome back to the forums. :D

I probably should've replied to this on my regular account, but I was lurking on this one, and the KH-ness seemed fitting. xD Have fun around here. My main account is 'Drew', so feel free to PM me on that if you ever have any questions.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    thanks for being so nice guys. ^^
    It's what we do, hon!

Invader Zim is one of my all-time faaaaavorite shows. I never really had the chance to get into Kingdom Hearts, but it always looked really fun~ Maybe one of these days I'll actually pick up a copy. XD

As my fabulous partner Drew said (although on the wrong account... grr...), feel free to contact me if you have any questions, kay? :D

Back