• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orianna x Sage Ghetsis (ONE YEAR?!?!)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Orianna x Sage Ghetsis (ONE YEAR?!?!)

These two have made it one wonderful year together as a pair. Here, we celebrate their pairing! Post lots of leafeon/glaceon images hint hint

YAY GUYS CONGRATS!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Congratulations, you two! I remember when Necrum was all like "ya i think i'mma ask kagami to pair with me" (but he didn't say it like that lol) and I totally shipped it. ;3 You two are wonderful friends and an adorable pair! Keep things going, babes! x

Years
  • I can't believe the two of you have stayed together for a whole year now. But you defied the odds and you are still like true besties, and I bet we're happy it turned out this way. Happy 1st pairversary Necrum and Kagami! Keep sticking with each other for years to come.

- Hikamaru

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Thanks guys! It's been quite a year, I must admit. A lot of changes happened in both of our lives, but we're still here. Happy Pairversary. And to many more!

Back