• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Origin of Being

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
Years
  • First off, there will be no legendaries...an encouter with one yes but no way in h e double hockey sticks can they be caught or defeated, except by another legendary, or mass weaponry.

Setup. Ill place a limit to 5 for max characters with possible others joining later in the game through rping.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Sex:
    Equipment:
    Money:

Now for the plot. The plot is to go in search for the origin of pokemon. Basically they (the trainers) will be given tasks by various Professors to bring back or pick up or deliver or find certain items. Some of which begin to draw connections between ruins and the legends of ancient legendary pokemon.
    Various other enigmas and puzzles, fossils and the reguvenation process with things as well as Porygon will be things to go up against. Granted all will not be in depth but will be the base cause for traveling back and forth, on foot, and battling trainer and wild pokemon, training pokemon and having to work together while rivaling one another.

Also I would care to have people set their amount of money and exact provisions. Even Ash and them ran out of food at times, and money as well. And I think it is taken advantage that many have a pokedex when those arent really that common...Oak only gave one to Ash and Gary right? So realistic things like that I care to try and intigrate in throughout the session.

Now I know many on here are below the age of 15, which is fine. Im not expecting great RP skills, for those are difficult to find. However I am looking for critical thinking ability and not immaturity.

As for region, this is of course to take place over ALL KNOWN regions...not those make believe ones that have been formed on sites like this...

Years
  • Name:shiniqua
    History: was a former cheerleader,but decided to retire iorder to become a pokemon trainer
    Appearance: happy looking, and wore a pink tut,crown, pomp poms, spirit stick, etc.
    Sex: girl
    Equipment: 6 pokeballs, 2 revives, 1 full heal.
    Money: $5000

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Name: David
    History: David has lived in the town of Lavaridge most of his life. It was only at the age of 12 that he decided to go out and see the world, which led him to Littleroot. He had travelled there with a friend who was a trainer, in hopes that he too could become one.
    Appearance: David has spiked red hair, blue eyes. He wears a black tee shirt and navy blue shorts, with a belt that holds Pokeballs.
    Sex:Male
    Equipment: Bike, 2x Potion, 1x Antidote, 1 Pokeball that he carrier around for good luck
    Money: 1000

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Shauni
    History: Is daughter of the blackthorn city gym leader, claire. However, she has been totally unable to be around Claire's pokemon, as she is not allowed in the gym short of her chores.
    Appearance: Has snowy white hair running to the center of her back, a white sweater, black slacks, amber eyes, and a gold necklace with a blue diamond hanging form it.
    Sex: Female
    Equipment: 5 potions, 10 pokeballs, and 2 antidotes. She has lots of barries, listing them would be a waste of time
    Money: 5000

Last edited:
    Years
  • i was the first to start the journey. my journey. it was the msot fun EVERRRRRRRRRR! i woke up, wearing my tutu, high heels, tiara, pomp pomps, cheer leading stick and had a bag of sprinkles ready. "uhh ohhhh!!! forgot my make-up! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I found it, put it on, and also put on my name tage, ready to meet every1 else. "princess pink/ shiniqua la tifa bunifa jackson" read my nametage. I tip toed and skipped to our starting point. i knew we would all be rivals, but why not have fun with it? i met a girl w/ snowy white hair, and a diamond necklace. I waved at her and start my way to her, but i fell over. my sprinkle bag fell from my hands. I picked it up and pulled out my purse. I put my belonings except for my tiara in there. that way i wouldnt loose my stuff/things. i blew a kiss and told her it was "full of cherry blossom love!" and showed her the flavor of my lipgloss was "cherry blossom! just like blossom of the powerpuff girls! with this ull be just like her!" i told her all about my fashion, my lipstick and my journey. it looked like she was in shock i was even standing there. i just waved my blonde hair and said in the most pleasant way i could muster "would you like to ummmm..... come with my on my journey... i would uhh... love... ya love... totally love for you to like so come with me on my jounrey, ya know? us girls, err, dresswearers have 2 stick together. ya... girls... i mean, well, youll never know my secret... oppps! pretend like u didnt hear that! soo like totally yeah..." i waited nervously. I pointed to my name tag, hoping it would help her start to talk to me.

Years
  • "uhh.. are you okay? I can call a psyciatrist for you." I said nervously as i started heading for the nearest phone. Woah... first day and I already meet someone crazier than I..

Years
  • "umm excuse me, i was trying to be nice! i even pretneding that i would love for you to come with me! i cant belive u would say that, and then head for a phone!" i ran away crying but fell over in my high heels. it was sooo embarassing. i looked back and threw my pom poms on the floor. make-up smeared all over my face.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    History: orrfanned and taken in by sabrina
    Apperence: Black t shirt black baggy jeans black fingerless gloves sneakers back pack long brown hair pulled into two mponytails (people say it is black, down to her ankles)
    Items: pokeballs potions healing suplies the usual and a broom and witchs hat black robe too and a book
    Money: 2,000

Last edited:
    Years
  • i picked up my pomp poms and walked back waiting for others. i worte in my diary what happened. my diary was nearly full, full of secrets and deep stories i thought of never elling any1 else. maybe they showed through me, maybe thats why she said what she said. i remembered i must be open minded and consider why, why some1 could be so cruel. I mustnt be so harsh on myself. i pulled out my stereo and played "hey mickey" practicing my cheers to the beat...i cried while doing it, but i made sure my hair covered my tears. i, however, couldnt cover the puddle of rain below my feet, full of sadness and despair... tears that would never fade or hide themselves...

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
  • Name: Jazzy
    History: Jazzy had a nice and calm life in Lilycove City with her parents. Everything changed when she turned 13, she started to smoke, hang out with her friends day and night and do so many crazy stuff that her parents kicked her out of home.
    Appearance: Dirty-red straight hair, metallic-grey eyes, pale skin, extremely thin. Wearing blue baggy jeans with holes all over them and a black T-shirt. Everything she's wearing is really dirty.
    Equipment: No equipment
    Money: No money
    ---
    For how long will I have to walk? Jazzy asked herself as she looked to the sides searching for a town
    She haven't eaten anything for 2 days, she really needed to find a town, there Jazzy would surely find some kind old lady who would give her food or something like that. The girl stopped and thought about her life
    Well... at least I'm still breathing
    She finally saw a town and with a sigh of relief, Jazzy walked into it. She was really tired but instead of doing something to get food she leaned against a tree and glared at the happy people walking as if there lives were perfect. She noticed a well-dressed girl looking kind of scared at a weird...
    Boy or girl? Jeez... what gender is he... or she? o.0 Jazzy asked herself
    Shiniqua went away but the girl stayed in the same place. Shauni looked at Jazzy
    "What are you staring at?!" Jazzy yelled

Last edited:
    Years
  • i ran away, never looking back... my diary dropped, but i couldnt turn back, i couldnt be near them. they would never understand, they couldnt understand me. maybe that was destiny, my book to drop and explain everything: why i was the way i was, who killed my lover, and what turned me into a FAKE PRINCESS! i was not royalty like i may look. i yelled "I WAS NEVER A PRINCESS!" back at them. my high heels broke, my tutu tore, my crown broke... everything was fake, i was a phony. even my costume couldnt survive its own lie. I had nothing left, not my diary, not my tiara, not even my high heels. I then remembered i was being silly. what kind of crazy person would believe and do what i jsut did. "whateverrrrr... ill just go back and change my outfit." i changed into my promdress and ran back... "dont worry guys im not crazy nemore!"

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • Ok, this will get started real soon...first, Kirby please clean up the act alitte...dramatic is good but please. Right now Kirby your form is no good you need to specify history sex and such.

Jazzy you are good to go. Paige, specify equipment and youre good. Shauni you are good to go. David as well specify equipment, look at those who have been oked as examples.

Also it appears from how some have your characters setup that they have some pokemon experience...this is to start a fresh slate each will be given their currently only pokemon once all the sheets are fixed...please use the edit button to do so. Thank you.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • Kirby thank yours is now accepted, Flygon Trainer nothing was wrong with yours from the start so its accepted. David thank you as well yours is in.

I will start it now, though Paige please sepcify your equipment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A man in a white lab coat walks out before the kids in the street. He lloks over towards Jazzy and waves with a hand for her to come near.

"Greetings all. It appears that some are still on their way here, but never the less we shall begin. It is their loss."

He had a bag in his right hand and now he sets it on the ground and opens it. He takes out what folds into a mini table and sets upon it five pokeballs.

" I am sure all of you have held some experience with pokemon in the past, but now I shall give you one all your own. Each here will pick one of these pokeballs. There is a variety of selection and so that no one gets their feelings hurt fr not being able to get a certain pokemon, I shall keep the identity of each pokemon in of the balls secret until you select it."

He looks around the kids, " Now you, come here and pick first."

(((whoever posts first picks first, Ill reveal the pokemon in side the balls, please state what ball you pick 12345 listed from left to right)))

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • (((Paige why did KiKis delivery service come to mind, oh well its fine...)))

The professor looks at the ball and than at the girl. " Well, if that is your selection than we can have a look. Though in selecting one, you refuse all others, understood?" at this he looks back into Paiges eyes and than guides his gaze around the group back to Paige. " Is this your choice?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back