• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Origin of Being

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
Years
  • ((Terribly sorry, got busy the past two weeks...witches can be interesting))

" Well than here you are.." He hands the far left one to Paige and than what was the center one to the dressed up girl.

Paiges revealed itself to be a Squirtle, and the other a Ditto.

" Who else has to pick?"

((1 and 3 have been selected, so 2 4 5 are left. just reminder the numbers are preset so its not randomness :)))

Years
  • "yay i got a ditto, haha 'Ditto turn into a squirtle!'" ditto transformed into the squirtle. "now i can call u ditto, or squirtle and no1 else would know why! Your nickname is 'Devilicious!' Now go and show every1 why!" Ditto transformed into the prof and smooched him. "haha thats funny! do it to Piage, do it to Paige, do it to Piage!" Ditto did it to paige... it was soo funny "Paige has a 'Devilicous' secret admirer I wonder who it is!" "yay!" "ditto!"

Years
  • "squirtle squirtle squirt!" ditto immediated! "haha, i bet mine is better than yours! lalala lala la, anything you can do I can do better, i can do anyhting better than you!" "but dont worry paige, im sure you'll catch up one day... and i do mean ONE day... haha, anyways heres a free hug! I only give them once so, now you know u earned it..." and I walked to Paige with arms wide open!
    OOC: do we get pokedexs?

Years
  • my ditto used watergun, which was stronger and it managed to soak both the pokemon and the trainer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back