• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Original JP Version(s)?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Since my birthday is coming up in about another month, one of the things on my list is the Japanese versions of D/P. But not just any normal ones, the original, glitched ones.

Now, here's my questions: Where could I find the original Japanese versions?

eBay is just totally out of the question, since someone can simply lie about the release.

Oh, and how long did they release the glitched versions?

Thanks. =]

Hyunbin

w00t!~
    Years
    i don't think any retailer would have the glitched ones anymore
    so i think like neptune said, ebay, or other bid sites like that are your best bet

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I don't think they have it on ebay anymore.
    -Checked.-
    As for the stores... I dout they sell them anymore.
    Best luck is trying ebay Japan.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I heard that you can only perform some glitches in the JAP version of Pearl/Diamond. I'm not sure which glitches though...

They should have JAP versions on eBay, they have a lot of products stocked up in the site.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I think she knows that since it is on her first post.

Just be careful when shopping on EBAY. They try to trick you into buying their stuff.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Since my birthday is coming up in about another month, one of the things on my list is the Japanese versions of D/P. But not just any normal ones, the original, glitched ones.

Now, here's my questions: Where could I find the original Japanese versions?

eBay is just totally out of the question, since someone can simply lie about the release.

Oh, and how long did they release the glitched versions?

Thanks. =]

be careful because the glitched version was out in japan only for a couple of months.. and that was about a year ago.. ^^

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    They don't sell glitched versions in Japan anymore...yea but if ur lucky, you can find a real glitched one on eBay...theres this thing on eBay, where you can check if this user was not scamming anybody and would show like a percentage

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    They don't sell glitched versions in Japan anymore...yea but if ur lucky, you can find a real glitched one on eBay...theres this thing on eBay, where you can check if this user was not scamming anybody and would show like a percentage

Positive feedback. It shows if the customer was satisfied. I tell you what, if I get ripped off, they're going down, but it'll take awhile for me to hit the E4. Especially with my lack of Japanese speaking. XD

<Nico> said:
    be careful because the glitched version was out in japan only for a couple of months.. and that was about a year ago.. ^^

I know, odds are against me. ;;

xXscyth- Wait said:
    I think she knows that since it is on her first post.

Just be careful when shopping on EBAY. They try to trick you into buying their stuff.

She? Maybe I really do need to get a hair cut... XD

Anyway, yeah, it almost happened to me when buying an NES.

Sakurah said:
    I don't think they have it on ebay anymore.
    -Checked.-
    As for the stores... I dout they sell them anymore.
    Best luck is trying ebay Japan.

...;___;

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Maybe cuz of ur Avatar and sig...what anime is that from? lol

I don't know, a friend made it for me. XD

Dawg, if u wait a bit, I can find Japanese glitched cartidges on eBay, OK?

Trust in me ^_^

Bye

Yeah, I got the link, but it is glitched right? Because the release date just means when the game came out. So... yeah. XD Either way, though, thanks!

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    I want a Jap version aswell, of any game. I will try and get one of both in the end. I would be looking for brand new games though. So I probably have no chance.

Back