• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Forums

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm on a few other forums, listed below:
    Lyoko Freak: Second forum I ever registered on (first was the now-defunct Tech Links), and I'm one of the few remaining active members there. I'm not a mod or admin, but I'm well-regarded amongst those who still go there.
    Victory Road: PokeRemixStudio recommended that I go there, and I did. I barely do anything there nowadays, though, so yeah. I occasionally ninja some threads, but that's about it.
    Xtreme Åssault: The people who run the TF2 servers that I play on. I'm known by everyone there, but I'm still fairly new to their community. I try to play with as many XA people as possible so when I apply for clanship in eventually (read: when I get better at TF2 and my K:D for all of my classes goes above 2.00), I'll have a better chance at being accepted.

I'm not a mod or admin on any server, and never have been.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I don't really go on any other forums right now. Used to but I stopped and I just go here now.

stella

Love. Honor. Truth.
    Years
    Forums I go to:
    Here
    Serebii
    Bulbagarden
    TCoD
    A small forum that is meant for just a small community.

I don't staff any, but I normally lurk on all of them except the last one.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Here are the forums I'm active on:
    • Pokécommunity
    • Serebii
    • Bulbagarden
    • RV
    • HJU

I also tend to lurk on other forums, such as Cave Of Dragonflies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I've been on lots of forums but I'm only active on here, Serebii Forums, two music forums and a small general chat forum.

Back