• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other pokemon mangas

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    I started this one so we could help each other find other Pokemon mangas besides pokemon special online, so if anybody has trouble please ask questions here

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
    Basically if you need any help finding most Pokemon manga in English, just drop me a PM. will work something out.

Golden Boys is rare but still around in Singapore.

Grimsg

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I bought Golden Boys & Pocket Monsters at Grimsg's. And I'm going to buy more.

However, if you want scans, I want where to get them!

Spoiler:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    where can I find all of the volumes scaned in english of Pokemon PiPiPi Adventure,Pokemon Chamo-Chamo and Dengeki Pikachu

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    Sorry but is against the rulez request pokemon manga scans.

Maxim, what happen with your transcription of Golden Boys? I wanna read them ;_;. Now I remember, I bought 2 mangas from Singapur :D Pokémon battle Frontier and Movie Manga Destiny Deoxys.

Now I wanna Pokémon DP Vol2 ;_;

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    well, sorry i'm not the one who made this thread so don't yell at me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back