• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Otter Mii-kun's Molly Hale Fan Site (1 Year anniversary!)

Guest123_x1

Hard to believe it's already been a year since I started my fan site for Molly Hale from Pokémon 3 the Movie!

While the look/layout hasn't changed much, there's tons more content than when it first opened-so check it out! (for the anniversary update I put in a new fanart and wallpaper!)
    http://miikun.ifastnet.com

Gecko

Animaster
    Years
  • Uhh, I think you'll have a very hard time pitching the idea of a site dedicated to a shallow, 2-dimensional, one time character based on her "cuteness"-factor. Even if someone agrees, what would you do? I mean there's only so much you can do and talk about with that idea. Let alone keep people from leaving, I think that'll be impossible for you.

As for the site itself. The design is way to plain. The Unknown header is extremely confusing. No one reads Unknown that easy so it takes focus to understand what the text says, which only hinders it's usefulness as an attraction. The font overall is very unflattering.
    there's no shape to the site. No sections, no nothing. It's just to plain.

The coding is a mess. I'm kind of torn between suggesting you simply pick another topic for your site and redo it, or just learn HTML and CSS properly and clean your coding up. As a novice I'd imagine that sounds very hard to you, but if you set your mind to it it's really not.

To learn HTML and CSS you can just read through the main tutorials at http://www.htmldog.com/ it's quick, easy and really educational.

Whatever you decide is up to you, but keep in mind what I said.

Revolution

Da Bestest Pokemon Master
    Years
  • First off Gecko, who cares if she dedicates her site to Molly Hale. Also learn how to spell Unown, and also who cares if the coding is messy. No offense but your site's aren't that good. Just because someone makes a site dedicated to someone doesn't mean you have to ruin his pride for making it.

But in other words.
    Very Nice site you have here.

Gecko

Animaster
    Years
  • First off Gecko, who cares if she dedicates her site to Molly Hale. Also learn how to spell Unown, and also who cares if the coding is messy. No offense but your site's aren't that good. Just because someone makes a site dedicated to someone doesn't mean you have to ruin his pride for making it.

But in other words.
    Very Nice site you have here.

Whow, what just happened here. Did I offend you or something? Calm down. Obviously she wanted to show us the site to see what we thought, and just like you, I am entitled to my opinion. I wasn't trying to take away her pride. I have nothing against her loving Molly Hale, I'm giving my opinion as a professional webmaster. Which, f.y.i., I am a damn good one. I haven't made a public site on several years, so any skills I have now are far superior to any representation you may be viewing, including Cult Anime. My suggestions came from a well founded opinion, which is more than I can say about yours.

P.S. My misspelling Unown is completely irrelevant, and a poor attempt at getting under my skin. By all rights Unknown is far more correct, as Unown is hardly listed in any dictionary. I didn't bother to learn the correct spelling of Unown because I simply don't care. I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they misspelled Schwarzenegger, would you?

Back