• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our deteriorating design

Do you like the new profile format??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
Years
  • Come on, people. Who runs this place? I'd like to give them a piece of my mind. They've redesigned the user profile format and made it worse than Facebook's profile format. Ughh. I have a new visitor message and now IT'S GONE WITH THE STINKIN' WIND!! I have no means, count them, NO means of reading it now. Thanks a whole lot, Mr. Designer Man. Those who agree should feel as free as they may to comment on this matter. If I keep typing the way I am, i'll break a finger because i'm SO ANGRY.
    C.B.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    "new"?

every vb forum has the same profile format and has for a long time. they havent changed a thing. are you high

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
    Years
  • Well , you obviously have not been around this site long enough. You registered THIS MONTH. A Personar User Profile is what you see after you click on someone's username. I think the people who've had accounts for more that a year know 1: what i'm talking about and 2: how it's changed.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • It really hasn't changed...at all =P People can change the layouts of their own profiles via the User CP, and the skin you use on the forum can change the basic appearance as well.

Seriously, nothing is different. The Fame Monster was correct.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well , you obviously have not been around this site long enough. You registered THIS MONTH. A Personar User Profile is what you see after you click on someone's username. I think the people who've had accounts for more that a year know 1: what i'm talking about and 2: how it's changed.

Kitten, I don't see nothin' wrong with the profile designs. It's been the same since about 2008 if memory serves. The lastest thing I recall being added to profiles are probably just YouTube videos, but not even everyone posts one. Plus Facebook is a cluttery profile, so I have no idea how you can even compare PC's user profiles to those garbage bags.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Kitten, I don't see nothin' wrong with the profile designs. It's been the same since about 2008 if memory serves. The lastest thing I recall being added to profiles are probably just YouTube videos, but not even everyone posts one. Plus Facebook is a cluttery profile, so I have no idea how you can even compare PC's user profiles to those garbage bags.

Kitten?

Haha, I totally agree with the last part. =P

It's been the same for more then two years, man. I joined late 2008 and the only change I can recall was making Youtube videos your profile picture.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years

You've made... 36 posts (as of the time I'm writing this). I don't think you are as qualified as you think you are. :/

Seriously, The Fame Monster is right. It has to do with the program this site uses, which is vBulletin. Any site that has the same version/update of vb that PC has will look similar. And it hasn't even changed since you joined. Calm down.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • a) If you want to send feedback about the forum, you should go to Community Questions and Feedback.

b) The profiles haven't changed the slightest since you joined. If you are getting a ghost VM, you should try clearing your cookies before freaking out. Or asking for help in CQ&F.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back