• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our Memberbase

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
Years
  • Mature is a difficult one to pin on this board, since maturity can be subclassed into behavioural and "wise". I'd say for PC it falls into the former, definitely not the latter. I remember in former years, I'm talking 2003-2004 era this place was an over-active pool of drama with tons of hate being thrown around. I'm quite glad it's calmed down a whole lot and has settled into an actual community.

Years
  • I think the member base here at PC is very diverse and full of good and friendly people. Some can be immature but most are mature which is good. PC has a great member base in my opinion :3

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I have been here for several months, I came here as an antisocial kid who liked Pokemon. After meeting some of the friendliest and kindest people I have ever met in my entire life of a short 15 years, I have made friends and come out of my shell. The members here are mostly very friendly. They are a mix of mature and silly but they are all unique and fun to be around. I have been in a couple arguments with users... Though it is my actions that brought upon these arguments. So to try and not take up any more space the users here are kind and welcoming, and there is a variety so every personality here may find a group of friends in which to meet and talk to. And I love PokeCommunity and every member. <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I see this memberbase as mostly friendly and easy to get along with, but of course as with every group or forum, there are people who are rather stupid or just total immature dirtbags. But that's not the majority fortunately. This is one of the more friendly Pokemon forums and a good amount of people here more or less can accept people for how they are and their life choice. Though of course since we are on the Internet, there are people who are completely against you. But I guess that's life. Though I know there's people here who I'd never talk with or just bother me cause I find them uninteresting or annoying. Overall though, about 90 percent of you are pretty great people.

Years
  • I can very much understand Razor Leaf's viewpoint but personally feel that the extreme inoffensiveness and niceties are present on every single forum. A lot of people generally open up and show more of their real side when you get to know them personally, not so much when posting around a large community like this one. I wouldn't say it's any different here than elsewhere.

It's hard to make more judgments since this is a really diverse place, though. But while I have seen a handful of people who seem a bit hard to approach or aren't the brightest, I'd say most people here are pretty sweet and fun.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I've been an active member a little over tow months now. From what I've experienced, I believe that for them sot part them member base is friendly. I've chatted with many people that are members and hope to chat with more in the future. I enjoy all of the different topics which I can post in every day.

Back