• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out, but not dead!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Hey all, jsut a quick message here. Technically, I'm not back yet, but if any of you still remember me, then yay! XD I'm in the middle of nowhere (Literally) and my internet access is not only severely restricted, but PC is normally blocked. x_x So I'm still up here, even though it's been a year, but I should be free soon. anyway, an apology to all those I abandoned so many months ago, and checking in to see what's up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Seems like you're a veteran... -looks at post count and join date-

I don't think we've met, but welcome back, when you'll finally come back :3 If you haven't visited PC for a year, then you maybe haven't seen the changes that were made to the profiles and stuffs? They... changed stuff~

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Shiney. XD Haven't seen you before, but it looks like you're pretty familiar with the forum already. PC's changed a lot within a year, but that's how forums grow I guess. Welcome back; hope you stay longer this time and enjoy yourself. ^^

Back