• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out of all of Ash's Pokemon, 'who was glad didn't/ who should have evolved?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Buizel, Gible, Corpish should all have evolved. they would be a better part of Ash's team.

I hope scraggy does not evolve.

scraggy doesn't have evolution.

Great thread. Here's my thoughts:

Should have evolved: (I just checked and noticed that many of Ash's pokemon have already fully evolved.) Totodile. I just wish Totodile had been Ash's second fully evolved starter. It just never really impressed me as being all that powerful in it's base form like Squirtle is. I'd like to have seen how Ash would have handled a Feraligatr.

Glad did not evolve: Gible. I'm probably one of the few people who likes Gible like it is. THen again, sometimes I feel like I'm one of the few people who doesn't want to turn pokemon into an animated Dexter or Breaking Bad... I just don't believe that Ash has to sacrifice all of his funny, likable pokemon's personalities for stronger pokemon.

Wish hadn't evolved: (I'm adding this because I'm such a strong supporter of the natural strength of unevolved pokemon.) Glalie. I like Glalie, but I also liked Snorunt, and I kinda miss it a little bit. I also would have added Ambipom here as well, but since it didn't evolve under Ash's ownership, I can't really.

Will you like dancing Totodile?and gible is funny , but d u see Totodile?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    scraggy doesn't have evolution.

Will you like dancing Totodile?and gible is funny , but d u see Totodile?

Scraggy evolves into Scrafty

Also, I was never a big fan of Ash's Totodile to say the least. Its dancing was not a positive attribute I'd like it to keep, either, but I think it was the Donald Duck voice that really made me dislike it. So if it evolved and changed its voice, but kept the dance I think I'd be ok with that.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I always love Totodile i'm glad it didn't evolve since it was already strong enough as is and funny,it dancing was a positive thing not negative.

Swadloon does need to evolve into Leavanny real fast...

Last edited:

NinjaPawniard

Athos Porthos Aramis d'Artagna
    Years
    I wish Cyndaquil had evolved prior to the Lilly of the Valley Conference, that way it could have become a powerful Typhlosion for the L.o.t.V. Conference.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Quilava is powerful enough he don't need to become a Typhlosion as far as i know.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
    I wish that Snorunt had not evolved. I always loved the lil guy he always looked so quirky and cute. Glalie looks cool but i dunno he lost alot of emotion i felt after he evolved and i wish he had not.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Quilava is powerful enough he don't need to become a Typhlosion as far as i know.
    Totally agree with you, it's speed and moves are powerful enough to defeat a huge Pokemon. :']

Akro

Artistic twit
    Years
    I really wish that Oshowattt will evolve. He would be the first out all of ash's water starters to evolve. I'm pissed that Swaddle evolved so early, glad that his Quilava didn't evolve.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I'm glad bulbasaur didn't evolve. He's so spunky, cute, and powerful as is.

I wish squirtle did evolve though; as cute as he is, Blastoise just seems so strong and powerful.

I wish Charmander didn't evolve...he was so cute! -cries-

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Glad these didn't evolve
    Pikachu
    Buizel

Think these should've evolved
    Bulbasaur
    Bayleef
    Corphish
    Gible

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I'm over joyed that Ash's Charmander evolved and I'm very glad Totodile did not evolve for a few reasons 1 i loved its over the top personality, 2 it is the best one in that evolutionary family and finally 3 I don't think ash would of suited either evolution.

Back