• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm interested in joining if there are any spots open. What portraits are available? I wanted to use a Latino or African-American character if possible.

I have a limited supply of African-American portraits and they are both in use currently. :/ These are what I do have available.

Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Years
    I need to get another post in but I have no idea what to do haha
    I guess I'll have him go in and see Mark and be like "oh... well I have to kill you now... so yeah" an everyone will probably be like "nooooooooo, no killing Mark"

Maybe we should do a big JP?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I guess I'll have him go in and see Mark and be like "oh... well I have to kill you now... so yeah" an everyone will probably be like "nooooooooo, no killing Mark"

I agree with the idea of a big JP. Alex is still in the store, traumatized, Jacob I'm assuming is still in the store, and McGregor, Youssef and Nathan are outside. What we could do is have the three of them go in to help out Jacob and Alex (although if Dennis stays alive IDK how it's gonna end up for him) and then notice Mark.

IMO you should wait till Nolafus posts something before posting, at least to allow him to keep up with the action.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

I agree with the idea of a big JP. Alex is still in the store, traumatized, Jacob I'm assuming is still in the store, and McGregor, Youssef and Nathan are outside. What we could do is have the three of them go in to help out Jacob and Alex (although if Dennis stays alive IDK how it's gonna end up for him) and then notice Mark.

IMO you should wait till Nolafus posts something before posting, at least to allow him to keep up with the action.

Yeah, we'll wait for Nolafus and then we can get together for a JP. I want Mark to do a final singular post in response to however he is "put down" and it should be quite interesting to see. :)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    I'm up for JP. If Mark goes undead suddenly he could attack Alex, I think she may have left her shovel in that zombies skull. And I'm hoping we can put Mark down civilly. No hammers to the face unless he's trying to eat Alex. Then feel free to save her lol.

Also did anybody get the reference in the title of my post? Adventure would have 8P

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I'm up for JP. If Mark goes undead suddenly he could attack Alex, I think she may have left her shovel in that zombies skull. And I'm hoping we can put Mark down civilly. No hammers to the face unless he's trying to eat Alex. Then feel free to save her lol.

Also did anybody get the reference in the title of my post? Adventure would have 8P

:O nope. I'm sure I heard that sentence before, but I can't tell where. Loved the post itself though, Alex is kind of like the one everyone wants to protect since she's the youngest (and surprisingly the only girl still alive so far)

Years
    I'll get onto that JP as soon as I can, I have a lot to do today however.

Edit: Now this take on zombies is really disturbing, nice work. Also... can I kill Mark now? :D

Last edited:
    Back