• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Over 40 New Pokemon HG/SS HQ Video Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    ***EDIT MESSED UP IN TITLE, MEAN'T SCREENS NEW SCREENS***

OMG I AM SO AMPED UP!!!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    XD, i bet im not the only one who thought you ment "New Pokemon", still good find, thanks for sharing.

Years
  • XD, i bet im not the only one who thought you ment "New Pokemon", still good find, thanks for sharing.

you are definately not the only one. i read it and went "40 new pokemon woooo" however my hopes were crushed with the single click of a mouse ...=[ bad times

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    He obviously made the title like that on purpose to get you to click on it. Honestly you dont need to post a new topic everytime you make a youtube video of updates that we already have a topic for. You can't really accidently mix up "pokemon" for "screens"...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    it is the one from Sinnoh it is probably just a placeholder right now on the site. they will probably update with the actual artwork later this month or once the game is released.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    He obviously made the title like that on purpose to get you to click on it. Honestly you dont need to post a new topic everytime you make a youtube video of updates that we already have a topic for. You can't really accidently mix up "pokemon" for "screens"...

Well, there's also the fact he never really edited the 1st post.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Damn, I wanted to pwn a troll, when I found out you mistyped .-.

Anyways, the beginning pictures have been shown 1000 times the last 2 days. *Keeps watching*

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    how would you know? i mean't to put pokemon SCREENS

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    Why did you repost this topic with a different name?

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016

Seeing as how you don't know him, or how he thinks, you can't know that. I'm sure you've made obvious mistakes before, right?

Also, this is a Pokemon forum. The word "Pokemon" often enters the mind in a place like this. Perhaps when he was typing, he typed the word that came to mind. This happens to me all the time when I wright or type.

Bear with me for a second here, Mentock: People make mistakes, just lay off of him.

Well, there's also the fact he never really edited the 1st post.

Edit notifications don't show until a propper amount of time passes or if someone views the post before the edit is finished.

He probably posted, saw the mistake and quickly edited. It was only one word, after all.

EDIT: I edited this post three times before the notification...

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Seeing as how you don't know him, or how he thinks, you can't know that. I'm sure you've made obvious mistakes before, right?

Also, this is a Pokemon forum. The word "Pokemon" often enters the mind in a place like this. Perhaps when he was typing, he typed the word that came to mind. This happens to me all the time when I wright or type.

Bear with me for a second here, Mentock: People make mistakes, just lay off of him.

Edit notifications don't show until a propper amount of time passes or if someone views the post before the edit is finished.

He probably posted, saw the mistake and quickly edited. It was only one word, after all.

EDIT: I edited this post three times before the notification...
    thanks for the backup, that guy was trying to rip me apart!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Your previous thread was closed because these pictures all come from the official website, and we already have a thread to discuss them - and someone has already posted the pictures, and since one can just visit the website, there's really no need to keep making youtube videos on them and posting them here - it's really just turning into advertising your own videos. =/

Thread closed - use the pre-existing thread for discussing the pictures only, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back