• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overall Legendary Favorite!

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
    Years
    Victini .... nothing can ever replace Victini, it's adorable, and it's cool. I can't wait to see it in 3D.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Mew and Mewtwo, probably because of that first movie (and the sequel). The other legendaries are cool, but I just find Mew and Mewtwo's history really fascinating, and I loved their characters in the movies.

And the fact that Mew is so elusive in the games, like you really have to go out of your way to get one - even from the beginning it was mostly an event-only Pokemon, and so many people came up with ridiculous theories on how to "catch" it to no avail. Just makes it more interesting than the others to me.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
    Dialga is my all time favorite legendary. What's cooler than the power to control space? THE POWER TO CONTROL FOTHER MUCKING TIME!!! Plus, science proves that Diamonds are the coolest mineral on Earth. YOU KNOW IT'S GOOD WHEN EVEN SCIENCE AGREES!

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
    Thundurus is my personal favorite in Gen. 5, as between them and the Swords of Justice he had the best design, fewest weaknesses, and has a pretty good typing offensively too. Otherwise, I'd pick Dialga because of it's cool typing and design.

Swaggintotehmax

Pokemon is my life.
    Years
    Wow, I'm surprised, it's hard to find a trainer with the same likes as me, my favorite legendary since the time I started 'til the end, will always be Raikou. :t243:

Years
    Honestly before the Generation 6 Legendaries, I never had a particular favourite \: Celebi and Jirachi from the previous generations are probably the closest ones I would consider favourites, but Xerneas takes the title. Physical appearance-wise, it's beautifully designed; doesn't have either of my favourite Pokemon types though, but it has warmed me up to the Fairy type.

Back