• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Overlord

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Am I the only one who feels completely unsure on how to feel about this anime? Something about it is just making me like "whaaat?", I'm not sure if it's the vague plot of being in a game or the weird characters but it's just making me scratch my head in confusion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    One thing I don't understand from the comments on various anime sites is that a lot of people really like Ains Ooal Gown for his overpoweredness yet guys like Natsu from Fairy Tail get a lot of shit for it.

Oh well, I'm digging this anime a lot. I can't wait for next week's episode.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Pretty fun so far, I'm surprised it's 1-cour though, it doesn't seem like things are progressing fast enough for that. S2 maybe?

But what it really makes me want is a slice of life mid-apocalyptic high school-setting comedy starring spooky scary skeletons making bad puns and going to class while spooking/killing humans light-heartedly

Though really, all you need is skeletons making bad puns in a slice of life comedy and I'd be sold

Actually, let's just have more skeleton characters in general, skeletons are so much fun

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    My opinion on this anime now is that I'm enjoying it, love the overpowered MCand the whole atmosphere, the plot hasn't completely peaked my interest but everything else has been good.

Back