• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overpowered Characters?

Years
    Sephiroth. Hs moveset is limited, but man, he hits extremely hard

Hated him in Dissidia. It might have been because I didn't know the game mechanics and was button mashing the whole time (which, to be honest, works for me 99% of the time for fighting games), but I was playing as Cloud and would always get him down to 1 HP and then all of a sudden he would somehow kill me off. Tried that method numerous times and each time failed. I haven't played that game since, and don't plan to touch it anytime soon.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Reimu Hakurei. Darn main character powers.

She learned to both fly AND phase in and out of existence. This move, called "Fantasy Nature" was deemed to be too powerful to be used as a spell card (spell cards are basically timed attacks). That, and Fantasy Heaven. It's basically a one hit KO spell card. It'd be better if I showed video:

Back