• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen overused pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    What pokemon do you think is overused? For me i think that a charizard is the most used pokemon.

Ch-ch-charizard!? XD *restrained laughter* Charizard is laaame this gen, SR murders it!
    Also note that Charizard isn't even in the OU tier (it's UU).

Honestly, I have no idea what the most overused pokemon is, but among them are Salamence, Bronzong, and Blissey*.

*Blissey is probably the most overused pokemon...<_<

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    What pokemon do you think is overused? For me i think that a charizard is the most used pokemon.

Well it really depends in the context you're referring to. Charzard is surely overused in casual play but in competitive play it certainly isn't overused. You can find the list of current overused Pokemon in competitive play here.

Years
    Besides the actual competitive list of overused pokemon, I'd have to say the most overused pokemon are: Blissey, Salamence, Heatran, Tyranitar, Gyarados and Azelf. Every time I play on Shoddy it seems like most teams use at least half of those pokemon, or in some cases use all six of them! XD

BeatTheSpecialStage

is gay for Ritchie
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    I've never played on Wi-Fi, but it seems someone always has a starter evo on their team, a Pikachu, or a Gyrados these days.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Well, if we're talking competitively, I would have to say Bissey or Garchomp.

If we're talking in-game/casual battling I would say Torterra, Monferno, Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Floatzel, Roserade, and Rapidash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back