• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OVERWATCH: A PokeCommunity Event

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

OVERWATCH:
    A PokeCommunity Event

Hosts

Minerva (PC only, battle.net username: Axeliira#1348)​

Introduction

PokeCommunity is in need of heroes! Do you have what it takes to be one? Sign up at PokeCommunity?s first ever Overwatch event! This event is a casual event where team battles take place. If you have the game, why not join in for a few matches with us! Participation will grant you an emblem just for joining!

So, whether you are a badass Tracer, an awesome Reinhardt, a competitive D.Va, or a good Bastion! Bring your Mountain Dew and some Doritos and join in for a great time!

Times will vary depending on the amount of people joining the event. If we get enough people while a host is online, we will play during that time.

To sign up, state the following:

Username:
    PC or Console (if console, state which):
    IGN/Battle.net username:

Things to know:

? Because crossplaying still doesn?t exist yet, we cannot put PC players with consoles together. PC players play with other PC players, XBOX one players play with XBOX one players, PS4 Players play with PS4 players.

? We will not be playing competitively for this event. This is a casual event just to meet new players and have fun.

? It is highly encouraged to voice chat during the game! Or text chat, that?s fine.

? If we have enough players, we can host a 6v6 team battle with the battle type, and location. You earn more XP that way which makes you level up quicker, that is?if you are trying to reach that dreaded L25 rank to unlock Competitive Mode.​

Rules

?All PokeCommunity rules and GT guidelines apply.

?Respect is a must, y?all! Whether your peers are playing with you or against you, you must respect them no matter what. Sportsmanship is key.

?No hacks. Pleeeeease no hacks. We will boot you off the group if you use any hacks.

?Have as much fun as Bastion?s ultimate.

Emblem:

A True Hero
    You are a true hero of Overwatch! Thanks for participating at PokeCommunity?s first Overwatch event during the 2016 Get-Together!​

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hiiii. I am so in.

Username: Rainbow
    PC or Console (if console, state which): PC
    IGN/Battle.net username: madmadmaddie#11911

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    schwoop schwoop dawoop

Username: Foxrally
    PC or Console: PC
    IGN/Battle.net username: Foxrally#2964

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Sweet. Love this game.

Username: Destiny
    IGN/Battle.net username: Destiny#2570

Probably should agree on servers too.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Yep. Definitely sharpening my skills so i can hypercarry PC members in every game as Reaper, McCree, S76, or Pharah I can be a decent teammate.

Username: Xin ZhaoYun (just call me "Xin" for simplicity, it will be my future forum username)
    Platform: PC (master race)
    Battletag: BlackShadow#1424
    Server: NA

I'll keep everyone updated with my free times and stuff. I play Overwatch outside of home, mainly in PC cafes were I still have to configure the game to run on ultra low settings in order to optimize performance.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    yaaaasssss please sign me up!

Username: LeviathanX
    PC or Console (if console, state which): PS4
    IGN/Battle.net username: DemonicPrime

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
    Count me in. Can and will use voice.

Username: Caaethil (because you couldn't guess that)
    PC or Console: PC (lolmasterracejoke)
    Battle.net: Caaethil#2559

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hello I love Overwatch sign me up

Username: marz
    PC or Console (if console, state which): PC
    IGN/Battle.net username: marz#1452

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BOIAH LEZZ GO

Username: circuit
    Battle.net Username: NinjaAiden#2720

Years
    I was just about to enter the game. I don't see any more Xbox One users so I was doubting if I should put mine.

Username: Jefries
    PC or Console : Xbox One
    Gamertag: Death Sword22

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey guys! I'll add everyone in just a moment. For those of you on the PS4, I have another host who will be helping me out with you guys. He will post his gamertag shortly when he gets the chance.

For those on the PC, I'm planning to do a few matches tonight. Would 9 pm ET sound good for y'all?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    OH GUYS, just a small, small update:

Apparently I am having trouble adding peeps that are from the outside the US. The best way to join the correct group/server is to make a new battle.net account and state that you want to join the North American/Americas server. There shouldn't be any restrictions whatsoever because I was able to log in the European server of the game just fine. lol

Also, if I don't hear from my bf later today, I might schedule some matches in a little earlier than scheduled. I'm just too excited to get started.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    OH GUYS, just a small, small update:

Apparently I am having trouble adding peeps that are from the outside the US. The best way to join the correct group/server is to make a new battle.net account and state that you want to join the North American/Americas server. There shouldn't be any restrictions whatsoever because I was able to log in the European server of the game just fine. lol

Also, if I don't hear from my bf later today, I might schedule some matches in a little earlier than scheduled. I'm just too excited to get started.

Just a quicky, what server are we playing on, so I can patch and load everything, and also what time were you thinking (in which timezone) just so that I can make sure I'm not early/late/not around at the right time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    HEY GUYS

We are playing Overwatch right now! If you have the PC version of the game, be sure you add my battle.net username and I'll be sure to add you to the group!

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
    The best way to join the correct group/server is to make a new battle.net account and state that you want to join the North American/Americas server.

You can switch your region on the same account:

Also, can we schedule a bit earlier next time? Last time you'd started playing it was past almost 1am. Don't know how early you can go, but I'd sooner play quite a bit earlier than that if anyone is free.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You can switch your region on the same account:

Also, can we schedule a bit earlier next time? Last time you'd started playing it was past almost 1am. Don't know how early you can go, but I'd sooner play quite a bit earlier than that if anyone is free.

A friend of mine was able to explain it to me better. Be sure you get in Overwatch on the Americas server, and add me inside the game. You should be able to see my username on there.

This is probably easier than making a separate battle.net account alone. lmao

Also, that was because I was too dependent on my boyfriend's schedule. But it turned out he's too busy, so I decided to go a little earlier than scheduled.

Today, I will do matches most of the day so I will have my game open. The AC in my house is fixed finally, so I don't have to travel to a freaking starbucks just to get some A/C.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Hey guys! Is there a specific schedule or timing you're all playing? A GMT/EST/anything timing would be great so I know when to pop in :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey guys! Is there a specific schedule or timing you're all playing? A GMT/EST/anything timing would be great so I know when to pop in :D

I'm gonna be online almost all day today. Right now I'm taking a small break, but I will be back.

Give or take I'll be back at around 5pm ET. I will let you know on here.

Back