• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overworld resize

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hello I´m new here and I have a question:

How can I resize the OWs from gen 4-5 to the correct size of 16x32?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Yeah, with paint or gimp, and you'll have to do it all by yourself, as there aren't any tools for it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Yeah, with paint or gimp, and you'll have to do it all by yourself, as there aren't any tools for it.

Yeah thanks it works :D

Does anybody know why there is a black screen when I insert a new trainer sprite?
    It is indexed of course and has the correct size.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Yeah thanks it works :D

Does anybody know why there is a black screen when I insert a new trainer sprite?
    It is indexed of course and has the correct size.

Not the right sub. If it's about rom hacking, you'd be better of asking it in the romhacking sub. If it's about pokemon essentials, you can message me and i'll try to help or you need to ask it in the pokemon essentials sub.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Not the right sub. If it's about rom hacking, you'd be better of asking it in the romhacking sub. If it's about pokemon essentials, you can message me and i'll try to help or you need to ask it in the pokemon essentials sub.

Ok thanks^^
    But what is Pokemon Essentials?

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Ok thanks^^
    But what is Pokemon Essentials?

It's an pokemon game engine for RPG Maker XP, wherein you can make pokemon games for the pc. Upside: It's way less limiting, so you can change more stuff, add more minigames, even changes the whole meta, and it's easier. Downside: Files are way bigger, and it's not yet playable on other platforms, although I believe there is being worked on that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    It's an pokemon game engine for RPG Maker XP, wherein you can make pokemon games for the pc. Upside: It's way less limiting, so you can change more stuff, add more minigames, even changes the whole meta, and it's easier. Downside: Files are way bigger, and it's not yet playable on other platforms, although I believe there is being worked on that.

Sounds very cool. I think i will try it :D

Back