• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overworld Sprite Map Challenge! (Titles are decieving)

Butchimatic

Sprite Master-in-Training
Years
  • Inspired by Aerial_Psychonaut's Pokemon Sprite Face-Off, I give you a world where two or more spriters show the world who the better overworld mapper is.

THE COMPETITION IS NOW OPEN!

During a round (MUST READ!)::
    1. Two or more contestants submit one of their best maps.
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVExample PostVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    May I join? Here's my map called (put name here, and nothing like My Place counts as a name, but something like (you name)'s Town, (you name)'s Cave or (you name)'s Route counts as a name):
    (Pic of map here)
    ---------------------------------------
    2. Non-contestants (if not a 1 on 1 battle, the contestants) will vote for which map they think is the best and they have to say why.
    VVVVVVVVVHere's what a voting Post should look like, otherwise it doesn't count:VVVVVVVVV

Map: Elf Town by Butchimatic
    Originality: 10 out of 10
    Size and Shape: 8.5
    Style: 9.3
    Overall Score (not average. means "What do you give this map?'): 10
    Reason: It looks fresh from a new GBA Pokemon game.
    ------------------------------------------------
    I will not be participating in the battlefield until some time.

3. The one with most votes wins.

Contestant Rules (MUST READ!):
    1. Submit only one map at a time.
    2. Your map must be one of your best work yet.
    3. You must be a terrific spriter to play.
    4. Do not vote for your own map.
    5. You can vote only up to 2 maps (not 2 votes for the same map.) in only one post. This rule is ignored during a 1 on 1 match.
    6. During a 1 on 1 map match, you cannot vote.
    7. Do not steal a map from another.
    8. Your map must have a name.
    9. Don't spam or flame.

Voter Rules (MUST READ!):
    1. You can vote only up to 2 maps (not 2 votes for the same map.) in only one post. You can only vote for one map during a 1 on 1 match.
    2. Don't spam or flame.

Here's an example of what maybe (if not one of) the best map in Serebii Forums made by me. The world map location thing on the middle-left corner of the map is optional, but you'll have to name your map also.
    https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Butchimatic/Butchs Album/ElfIsland.png

THE COMPETITION IS NOW OPEN!

Back