• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OVP: Hate it or love it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    There's nothing I find to like or dislike about it... I've been here I think since Sammi's original time as a moderator; that's a long enough time that I'm not here for anything other than the fact that I "always was" as most current regulars might say. Basically I'm 'in between', I just don't think about it anymore.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    If you caught me saying "I hate OVP," I only hope you know I was either making a joke or lying. I can't say I love the section, or else I'd be coming here more often, but I definitely enjoy this section. Aside from some mediocre threads, I enjoy coming here and reading/posting amongst the various topics brought up in OVP.

Ayselipera

Yeah I like it. Plus the questions here usually provide very little thinking so it's nice to just post and not have to write out a paragraph to explain everything I mean and other various thoughts. Then again I just tend to write a lot so... I don't know. Although for a while there there were some demanding thread questions asking you five different questions at once.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    OVP is probably the easiest place to post and therefore contributes the most to curing my boredom. So yeah I like it.

Back