• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ow! That hurts!

Years
    Well I suppose it was the 1 and only time I went to the dentist!!!!
    He told me needed to drill and that it would be pointless to give me a shot to numb my mouth since he wasn't going that deep. Not THAT DEEP MY BACKSIDE!!!!!!!! Long story short I don't miss him one bit.
    Ow! That hurts!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    t3h worst experience? When I had to leave that sexy dentist lady in the clinic, and I wouldn't have to come back considering I had "Nice, healthy and strong teeth" XD

I'm considering to start eating candies and go back there, actually! XD

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I never had any worst dental experience. I actuaully like going to the dentist. Mainly because I go on weekdays durning school. :)

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'm going to have to say when the orthodontist but some spacers in my back teeth, and I chewed some gum, and one came out. When I got my braces on, there wasn't enough space between the 2 teeth where the spacer was, so they just shoved it on. It hurt. ;o;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'd have to say...when I was about 5 years old...my dentist died a day before my check up. XD Now, to a 5 year old, you can only imagine what kind of horror and utmost horendous terror this struck into me. XD I was screaming and crying...they had to get like three other nurses to come in and hold me down when it was time for that darn check up...XD

~Kelsey

Years
    Well I've had my gums cut out to make room for my wisdom teeth to come out... it hurt for a few days.
    I really haven't been at dentists too much so I'm still inexperienced in the pains of tooth-removing. ^_^

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
    i hate going to the dentist-i had to have a retainer when i was 6;the roof of my mouth was to small...i had to get braces when i was 9 cuz i had a gap in my teeth.and about a a yr ago i had to get a small cavity filled...it hurt!!
    as i said before..I HATE THE DENTIST!!

Back