• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Owners of Platinum: get your Secret Key!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I got it. Now I'll wait 'til night to get a Rotom (I've been too lazy to get one)

I'll trade it to my Pearl and easily EV train it, then trade it back so I can change its form. I'm glad Japanese Pokemon games go on Japanese Servers when on Wi-Fi, or else we wouldn;t be able to get this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I did mine very ealy yesterday. Bye like 3 a.m. in the morning. xD
    I have all the forms and it feels great just to have them....

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Would they do this in the EU/UK coz they seem to miss us out for EVERYTHING! I mean we only just got darkrai!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I took a Modest Rotom I got in a trade recently(In has near-perfect Special Attack and Speed) and cloned it five time, so I have six total. I now have one of each form :D

I glad this event is obtainable to those of us outside Japan.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    After a bit of trouble I got to get mine "Early" [US time was 1 day before]

Years
  • I got mine as soon as I defeated Roark yesterday and decided to pay a visit to the TV Station for accessing Mystery Gift before moving on with the game. Now, all I need to do is to catch a Rotom.

I'm just glad that this event is available to people living outside of Japan and that this event is not region-locked.

jakex

poketopia king
    Years
  • Its wierd when i get the game i will have a box that says house appliances, and the rotom forms will be under it, the funniest one is the washing machine, i hope its a thunder/water type, cause that would be awesome, highly unpropable, since he is a ghost.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Its wierd when i get the game i will have a box that says house appliances, and the rotom forms will be under it, the funniest one is the washing machine, i hope its a thunder/water type, cause that would be awesome, highly unpropable, since he is a ghost.

They're all Ghost/Electric. The ONLY difference between each of the 5 new Forms are Appearence and ONE MOVE that cannot be carried to the other forms. All five has the same Typing, stats, level-Up Movepool, TMs, Move Tutors, ect.

And we already have a Water/Electric Line: Chinchou and Lanturn

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • After you change the form of your Rotom, if you put it in Pokemon Day-Care, it will revert to its original form. Do not fret! You can return to the Eterna Galactic Headquartors and the appliance will be there again. Lucky you!

Last edited:
    Back