• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:p Hewo everyone :D

Typhloser

The most random Typhlosion eva
    Years
    Alright x3 My friend bugged me to make one (plus you know, the message that shows at the top for new users and blah blah blah.)

So here. My name's Typhloser, but you can give me nicknames and whatnot. Meh real name's Dani, so you can call me that if you want.
    I have D/P, PBR, and Ranch, so if you absolutely have to add me to your friends lists on those games pm me.
    My fave Pokemon is (obviously) Typhlosion, and my favorite type is Steel. I have Mystery Dungeon 2 (Darkness) and my starter is Cyndaquil with Totodile as a partner.

For the last time (I'm only saying this once since no one EVER seems to get this right) I'm a GIRL...

typhloser.deviantart.com, myspace.com/typhloser, and youtube.com/DanielleandGIR are 3 more ways to contact me :3

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I just love Typhlosion but not as much as Mew but yes Typhlosion is a pretty great Pokémon! You know that scares me! I have Darkness and my starter is Cyndaquil and my Partner is Totodile! Scary coincidence no? Anyway it's great to have you here and I'm sure you will make alot of friends in no time and we will get on just fine!

See you around!

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Hello Typhloser! Nice to meet you, PC is a great community to be a part of, and it's big, too! Hope your time here is great!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Dani!

Don't worry, I had a cousin named Dani who was also a girl. So I won't make that mistake =P

Anyway, It's a good thing your friends bugged you to make a thread. That way we can properly welcome you to the community! I'm sure you'll have a great time around here. See you around! ^___^

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC Typhloser! I hope you didn't get TOO bugged when your friend bugged you to join PC. See you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Gotta love Cyndaquil and it's evolutions.

So you already have a friend here at the Pokécommunity, huh? I suppose it's always nice to have someone who can show you the ropes and save you from the usual embarrasment that new members to the community tend to experience. Would it be too much to ask what member referred you?

Any who, if you look around I'm sure that you will realize that there are quite a few girls posting around the community. In fact, there are quite a number of girls on the staff. I don't believe anyone would automatically consider you a male just because you like Pokémon. Or is it simply because your name is Dani? XD

Welcome to the forums, Dani.

Last edited:

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC, Typhloser!
    Have fun and enjoy your stay!!! :)
    Nice ava btw.

Back