• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P.O.T.E.R: winter midday (by pirincess garghelina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Welcome in my game. The full form of this game is Post Of The Earned Role winter midday. It is not boring as other game. Legend chu i am your biggest fan but also your enemy who want to be 2x better than you. I tried my efforts to be best making thread daily to be more better than you. Because of this reason the game is produced enjoy guys.
    How to play?
    First you guys should know that this game has phase like the UG.
    The phase are​
    • signup
    • day
    • night
    in the sign up 7 people will join for this game. In the night i will give you your role (i will explain it next ) . In the day every attack,raid and protection will occur (i will explain you later). The signup phase will not go till there is 7 players.
    How many role are their and what are they​
    • Police (+20 if he can caught the robber; -20 if he don't able to caught the robber; -10 if he caught the common man; +70 if he caught the killer; death if the killer attack him and -50 if he caught the minister)
    • robber (+20 if the police don't able to catch him; -30 if the police caught him; +60 if he raid the minister; +10 if he raid the common man ; -70 if he raid the killer ; -30 if he raid the police; death if the killer attack him and 0 if he raid the beggar)
    • minister (+50 automaticly; +10 if he raid the common man; +10 if the police caught the robber;-80 if the robber raid him; raid block if the police caught him;0 if he raid the beggar; the kill will be automatic and +30 if the police caught the killer).
    • killer ( death if he try to att

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back