• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pac Sun vs Hot Topic~

Hot Topic Or Pac Sun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucid

I thought it was more beachy, pretty much all the one around here has is swimsuits, flipflops, and hats. o_o

And just because something isn't "punk" doesn't mean it's prep. >>

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    I thought it was more beachy, pretty much all the one around here has is swimsuits, flipflops, and hats. o_o

And just because something isn't "punk" doesn't mean it's prep. >>
    Pac Sun is a beachy, skater, etc. store. Not a prep store. Prep stores: A & F, AE, Hollister, Aeropostale, etc.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    I voted for the third choice, making me the first. The reason why is because I can't stand either place. If they could appeal to the larger people like me, then I would enjoy it. Yet I can't buy a shirt I like there cause the biggest I've ever seen is 2X and I'm at least a 3X.....C'MON! PLEASE try to find room for the big people...;-;

Years
    Hot Topic - Kick butt store, where I used to get all my pants.
    Pac Sun - Where I get my jeans and belts.

Both stores are, in my opinion, some-what over priced on most things, more toward Hot Topic. I guess my vote goes to Hot Topic because I like more items in Hot Topic than Pac Sun! XD

Back