• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pachirusu a good pokemon?

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    its ok.although in my oppinon i think its more for show then use.a poke for the people that really like cute pokemon

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    it's just another pikachu copycat, like plusle and minun.

and it doesnt seem to have much power either

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    Well I have one in my team, but I'm not so sure if it's good enough for a team. WHat do you recommend?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    catch a shinx or a luxio
    there better electric pokemon and evovle into
    a stronger luxray

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    It's cute, but not the best to battle with.
    But I use one anyway. ^^

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Try an Electriver (sp? lol..), Raichu, Jolteon.. anything besides Pachirisu would be best to battle with.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    It has good speed but its stats are not that good. If you are looking for a show pokemon for like pokemon contest then yh its for you. But to battle with well your in for a long ride

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Just dont get shinx, he doesn't even learn any electric moves other than spark and discharge.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Just dont get shinx, he doesn't even learn any electric moves other than spark and discharge.

But when ur Shinx lvls up it learns some good moves. I tought my Luxray thunder when it was a Luxio. So my Luxray a.k.a. Simba's atks are: Charge, Crunch, Thunderbolt, Thunder soo I say its pretty good.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years

Yeah, but Luxray is best in attack, so you'd be better off with Spark instead of Discharge.

As for the question, if you really like him, keep him. That's what I do sometimes. But a lot of the time I want to have strong Pokemans. :3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Use pokemon you like. Like sims says, or someone like that, if you don't play with pokemon you like, what's the point of playing? You just have to try and make it good, but that's kinda hard with a Pachirisu.

TellMeBoutIt716

Miss Baltimore Crabs
    Years
    Pachirisu has good speed and a good sp def base so if you want to use it as a special attacker then max out it's sp attack. Or if it learns batton bass get one the raises it's speed and do nothing but max out it's speed and use a bunch of stat changin moves. Just a theory but Pachirisu isn't THAt bad, just ev train it in spatk/atk and defence. If you want it to be an physical sweeper get adanamant and if you want is to be special then get modest

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    Originally I used a shinx as a part of my team, but I replaced it with a pachirisu cus I thought it felt right that way. My pachirisu's specific attack is super fang, which I thought is good, cus it halves the opponent's pokemon's hp by halve and can use it over and over again until it's low enough for pachirisu's other major attack (good for weakening wild pokemon with 0 risk of fainting it).

I use him because that is not for show, but for something that fits in my team.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I think the best Electric type in the metagame right now is Electivire.

Back