• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair up thread Original Revived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Cas said:
Best couples!

Sinji and Sento
Cosmo and Junichi
invinisible and Orenge
Arcanine and Soph
Caral and Timbjr
Cosma and I

Is that Shinji or Shingo? And is that Zento? o.O;;

Mr. Tornos and Ms. Somebody? o__o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Shinji Mekamori said:
Why don't we just leave this in Other Chat? This isn't a game. It's just having fun. There isn't any winner, etc.

Bah. We need "old PC" back.
There's no trace of "old PC" anywhere anymore, not even at PE2K, except for you. :P Speaking about PE2K, they've changed too - it's a lot more complicated on that forum now... :'(

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Phantom Angel? *cheated and used signature*

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This is less of an applicant based system as Arwen?s is, and more of a ---- will you pair with me type thing.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Eeeek Fun-ness!

Shinji- Lightning!
Vroad- and ummmm.... Purin
Punkie- Haru.... I mean Kairi!
Moony- Dakotees XD
Zento- and ummm Waves! Hi XD
22sa- *brain dies*
more laters!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o_O What is it with people pairing me with Shinji? It's just suddenly popped up after several months of dormancy. XD

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
As people would put it, you?re both old timers I guess. You have be required to pair within your time frame. O_O; It must be a random chance each time between you, orange, and Kima. Luck of the draw I guess. o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back