• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    That's It!!!!!!!! You People Have The Nerve To Call Me Sick!!!! I Don't Know What Kinda Crap Df Dadragonz Is Saying, But She Needs To Stop!!! And You Blue...how Dare You Call Me That lowdown , dirty Thing. I Would Never Be That...ever. You People Are So Clueless To Everything. As For Your Comment A1337a, Mind Your Own Business.
    Acmanga And Gardevoir352, You People Need To Get A Life!! I May Be Banned From Pc For This, But I've Had Enough Of You People Saying Lies About Me!!!! It Happened When Nessie And Casey Went Behind My Back And Did This. Even Then, You People Flamed Me For Crap!!! As I Said Before, I May Get Banned From Pc, But I Won't Take The Lies And Crap From Anyone Anymore!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ricky..you PMed me and told me you were falling in love with rayqvasa, and that the two of you wanted to meet to start a real relationship (that she wanted to fly over when she was old enough), so i have not told anyone 'crap', only the truth..pairing as friends is ok with an age gap, but NOT considering a real relationship with an 11 year old when you're 19..

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hehehee. You obviously read my post WRONG!!! You think your so sure that was who I was talking about. It seems you misread my pm. If you still want to know who, pm me. You've read everything wrong and that hurts....alot.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I asked you 'were you talking about rayqvasa the whole time' and you said 'yes, i was'..so u were lying is what ur saying now..

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    People just wanted to express their feelings about what's going on, but dont worry, it'll be kept via PM from now on -it's pretty obvious how everyone feels now

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Before that happens, I'm saying this. I did not lie. You know why? Because the girl I'm talking about lives in the US. California.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It's not my fault then, ricky, if you replied 'accidentally' to my PM that asked 'were u talking about rayqvasa this whole time?' you replied 'yes, i was'

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Accidentally. Ha! You're the one who's confused. You obviously are too stubborn to admit it. I'm not going to waste my time explaining this to you. You think I was lying. You're obiviously disoriented about it. I've wasted enough time already. Your not so good with relationships as you thought.

aaaaaa

Ricky, please don't dig your hole deeper.
    Just cease the sickoness and go on with life :D

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Don't you even start. I didn't dig any hole. DF dadragonz dug it. Only thing is, she's so hung up on being right, she failed to read my pm right. Therefore, she's clueless.

aaaaaa

I'm inclined to trust Claire Bear over a 19 year old who needs to prey on 11 year olds online >_>

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    How Dare You Say That Pile Of Crap!! You Two Are Both Demented And Sick. I've Had It Trying To Reason With You People. You Obviously Think She's So Right, That Anything I Say Is A Lie. Well, Think What You Want Because Both Of You Know Nothing!!!

aaaaaa

I know that caps at the begining of all words makes you like a Grade 2 Aoler.
    I'm not gonna judge your love, I'm just concerned that at 11, she's not sure whar SHE feels.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Grade 2 Aoler? What kind of garbage is that. You and DF need to mind your own business. Because of you two, this thread could be closed. An S-Mod already knows about the lies DF has been spreading about me. You two have no one to blame but yourselves.

aaaaaa

That's groovy. Pity that you're the only one flaming, so if this thread is endangered - it's your fault.
    Settle down, take a step back and try and see this from our perspective.
    Like I said, it's not your love I'm iffy about, it's not my place to judge that.
    Just that I don't think at 11 this girl can make life altering decisions like that (17 year old girls can, though XP).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back