• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    after having being lectured by awesome jerry im not going to begg about being paired

Jolty-kun

Years
    Mr. Lax is right, its not a case of just saying...

person 1: wanna pair up?
    person 2(stranger to person 1): ok

now there paired, and they never speak, whats dat point? XD, omgd, im no good at explaining, look at the first post here, it says summut similar XD.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I don't think anybody wants to pair up with me.
    I'm annoying, confused, Asian, a ROM hacker, and I'm Asian, weird, Asian, gane obssessed, Asain and I like games. Did I say I'm Asain?

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    I'm annoying, confused, Asian, a ROM hacker, and I'm Asian, weird, Asian, gane obssessed, Asain and I like games. Did I say I'm Asain?
    Jeremy u forgot Asian XD j.k and u have a tough choice to make huh?

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
    Here's an example of having to know someone before getting paired.

THIS IS NOT ACTUAL! NONE OF THIS HAPPENED!!

Let's say I asked some guy to pair with me and he said yes. We never talked and didn't like the same things. So when someone asked who I was paired with and what he's like I'd be all nervous cause I didn't know him. That's a stupid example I know but it reasonable. ^^

Mr.Lax

Lazy pok'emon expert
    Years
    PIKA2 said:

I am japanese and I dont hink i'd pair with you cause your cofused gender!XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back