• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paired with a Special Buddy? Read this!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Little thing to get under the radar here:

From now on, you guys are allowed to make celebration threads for your paired anniversaries! Or rather, it wasn't really a rule to begin with and just wanted to make this clear.

Whichever you take it, feel free to throw parties for you and your pair for your paired anniversary too; another reason to stay committed. n__n

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
NOOOOOOOOOOO mine was a few weeks ago :( gotta wait a whole other year now lol. Oh well. Happy pairversaries to come, everyone!

(is it ok to post in this thread Shawn lol)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
NOOOOOOOOOOO mine was a few weeks ago :( gotta wait a whole other year now lol. Oh well. Happy pairversaries to come, everyone!

(is it ok to post in this thread Shawn lol)

Daw, you could still make one if you want to!

And yeah, you can; this thread is also to share opinions on the matter too~ n_n

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I would feel silly making my own haha. But it's nice to know they're a thing now. n____n

Years
I know some have posted pairversary threads before but... oh well.

Anyways, it's nice to see they are classed as "official" now, and it may be a few months before I'm celebrating one (my 2nd year together with Starry Windy, which is in September) but it's great to see that it's nice to make a thread to recognize your special friendship. It's all part of Dragon and his tendency to make any atmosphere heartwarming.

Back