• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairing: How serious do you take it?

What is your pair to you?

• Love

Votes: 15 25.9%

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Friend

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Jeremy is KAWAII! xD

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Pairing: How serious do you take it?

My pair is a friend of mine. We have been paired since April 24, 2005. (I saved the PM XD)

*adds a poll*

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well, seeing as I don't currently have a pair, I can say I don't take it lightly. I reserve that spot for a special female friend who I have yet to meet.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm not really into the whole pairing deal at the moment, but I probably would be if I found a female member I really connect with, and can be great friends with.

Years
    Pairing isn't that serious, in my opinion. I do reserve the spot for females, but I'm not going to fall in love with whoever I pair with. XD; It's more of a companionship than anything.

But again, that's just my opinion.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    ughhh, why Jeremy? xD
    Well I'm taking my pair as a friend. Since he's not very active and I can't communicate with him too much. And my pair [Rentorar] has serious problems on mods.

Last edited:

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I had someone as a brother on here but he hasnt been on for a while....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm paired with Nick for fun & excitement and the pleasure is doubled. :D

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    My pair is obviously my boyfriend but before me and him went out and paired, we were paired with my friend Kylie as a threesome. XD

Other than that, must of my relationships have been pretty serious.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    hmm.... hard thing to say really. cant really say for certain, but i would say a very close friend. i don't usually take pairings lightly.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I wouldn't know because I've never had one...But if I ever did, it would have to be more of a super special awesome friendship thing than an actual relationship =X

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I just consider it as being friends, really. I can't really connect with people online, I have to know them in person. Online relationships usually don't work out, at least with the people I know that's had them before. and plus I already have a boyfriend and he would kill me if I loved someone online. But I would kill him if he did too. Because we're awesome like that. XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Meh, I've seen a lot of pairings where the two people actually love each other and a lot of those relationships turn sour. It's sort of turned me off from taking pairing seriously. For now, if someone's awesome and he/she is a good friend of mine, I might ask whoever it is to pair with me. It's not really a big deal and I don't really care about it that much.

But my views are ever-changing. My opinion on pairing could change any day now.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    None of the pairs I had were anything serious XD They were all just friendship pairings, nothing more.

Years
    I don't take it that seriously. My pairs were both my best male friends at the time (well, Matt still is), but we've always been just friends. I might've looked it as something a bit more, but it still didn't change our relationship, and I've since gotten over it.

It's just a fun title on a forum. That's all. :P

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Well. I think a pair is someone that you connect well with. That Someone can be your lover, your best friend, a person you just get along well with, anything like that.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I think it's simply a stupid fad. So no, I don't take it seriously at all.

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I take pairing very seriously, almost as seriously as I take marriage. <3 C:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Well, we're really close. To me, it's more than a pair, he's my lifelong friend that I don't see myself parting from anytime soon. When I meet guys IRL, I kinda feel like I'm betraying him. I can't see myself connecting with anyone else in the world like I can connect with Pink. We'll remain pairs forever <3

Back