• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    my flowers *cries* those r for the wedding *steals them bac* is eliana on I'm gonna tell her to continue or I'll push them to make them kiss meh

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Gardevoir352 said:
    my flowers *cries* those r for the wedding *steals them bac* is eliana on I'm gonna tell her to continue or I'll push them to make them kiss meh

HOW DID YA GOT THEM BACK? o__O;;
    Remember I ate them? Muahahahaha XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Gardevoir352 said:

Er...What? Can you explain that better? XD Wait...You mean you're gonna push me and Eli together so we kiss? Cool! XD

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    so the wedding is in 10 minutes? i'm so nervous... who'se the best man...and the female equivalent, if there's such thing? (srry, i have'nt been to a wedding for like, 3 years)

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    *pulls them out of castrainer's mouth XD* *dances in a lil dress it's pink and white* ready to c the wedding. Kenshin11212 yep i will push u too!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Gardevoir352 said:
    *pulls them out of castrainer's mouth XD* *dances in a lil dress it's pink and white* ready to c the wedding. Kenshin11212 yep i will push u too!

But theyre in my stomach XD
    Dancing...? o__O;;
    But... HEY! Im yar Pair's Twin! I need some Respect! XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Gardevoir352 said:

Yay! Do it now! It'll be fun! XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I can get them out O.o
    yes dancing i'm waitin for the wedding!
    XD not really XD j/k
    *pushes kenshin into eliana when she comes*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Gardevoir352 said:
    I can get them out O.o
    yes dancing i'm waitin for the wedding!
    XD not really XD j/k
    *pushes kenshin into eliana when she comes*

YAY!! <3 <3 <3 XD Me and my friend used to do this. We used to push each other into girls XD It was so cool!

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    i can't wait til me & kelsey's wedding, still gotta plan the date and stuff. we've both gone back to sppf, but i'm gonna visit here jus as much and the wedding's still here!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    hey, as soon as i get one more person to help with me and char's wedding, i'll announce the date. ^_~

Sawyer

���
    Years
    dark_espeon said:
    wow. everyones getting married, and my pair is never on... its not fair for me... any suggestions?
    here's what i do when char's not online- i just talk to other people, and PM them, hoping they'll get the PM, and then maybe they'll try to be on more often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back