• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pal Park

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Why do you have to transfer 6 pokemon to Pal Park.I want to tranfer 3 pokemon but i need six.Does anyone know why?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    They probably wanted it to be an even number.

Another possibility, is that they didn't think of it.

#Gecko#

Alert: Tacos Rule
    Years
  • Does it matter? Just capture 3 extra Pkmn and release'em there. Can I know why you you want to tranfer 3 only so badly?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    They give you 6 Park Balls which have a 100% capture rate and besides it doesn't cost you anything to go in there if I'm not mistaken.

He is saying about the money and balls in the GBA version games.

-.-

Pokemon Design Artist
    Years
  • You get 3 pokeballs, and go and cath some lvl 2-4's...

THe most you will waste is 1000..

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • There's really nothing we can do about it. Nintendo either forgot about the possibility, found it easier to pal park 6 Pokémon at once, or just wanted us to do it that way. Complaining won't change anything.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    they done it to sort out who is tight with their money and who is manly enough to catch three level two zigzagoon.so stop wasting everyones time.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    It's there choice if they want to answer this thread.It is not like you have to answer.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    sorry everyone my mouth is to big for my acount.i am a bit gobby so i will try to stop being critical.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    sorry everyone my mouth is to big for my acount.i am a bit gobby so i will try to stop being critical.

Its not being critical, just gobby.

Back on topic, Im guessing it's because its a nice easy number pokemon players are familiar with. Its quite a tricky program transfering from one format to another so i guess they left out the variables to simplify the process

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • Maybe it's because some people have heaps of pokemon to transfer and 3 per day would be really slow? :O

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • Look, did you ever think that they did it so that you can 'covert' TEAMS of 6 pokemon at a time, or maybe they wanted to stick with 6 pokemon (like how you can only have 6 poke wif you) and so what? you're gonna lose another $600 for buying 3 pokeballs, just ammy coin the e4.

and, you dont have to flame people back, it just wrecks the community :)

if there was a way to transfer less pokemon, everyone would know it by now.
    No need to get fed up because you have to spend another 600 pokedollars >.<

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I don't like Pal Park at all.Why do you have to catch the Pokemon you migrated?MODS CLOSE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back