• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Palkia Cup

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Why are we even doing this? Just pick the numbers yourself, sasune, and get on with the tourney.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

what if i don't feel like it?!

lol. jk. anyway, I'll have the matchups posted tomorrow. it's up to you guys to set up a time. if anyone breaks the rules (the clauses, no UBERS! no hacks...) report 'em, so I can eliminate them. anyway, I'm workin' on a new team, so whoever I get paired with, be warned...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Sorry if I Asked while im not Participated, but its for the Sake of my Friend: infernape10, If u said All Clauses Applied, Does that means A Hypnosis Gengar, A Will-O-Whisp Dusknoir is Not Allowed?

and another Question , U said that all Clauses Applied but what if Someone Burned Himself by Flame Orb, Or Poisoned himself by Toxic Orb, Or Sleeps after the use of Rest, Or Got confused by the Use of Outrage? is that not Allowed also?

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • to Chaos Lucario: I mean that if you give yourself a status condition, they cannot also do so, but if you are given the status condition AFTER they do due to move/item, then its fine. also, the 2 pokemon you mentioned are fine.

To all, just because of last answer, you can only put an opponent to sleep twice if you have no other choice. For example, if you run out of moves other than hypnosis, you may use it. or if you use sleeptalk and use it and you already have one asleep. or metronome. These are fine.

to pikalover10: Yay! An alternate!

to all again, I'll have the matchups up today! Right now, in face!
    I'll edit this post in...5 minutes. lol.

matchups are!!!

shininglatios
    vs
    aaragornbird

dewey
    vs
    epic702

ooka
    vs
    infernape10

desolation101
    vs
    a-burrito

sasuneuchiha
    vs
    shardwire (sorry...you lose!lol)

shiningplatinum
    vs
    jayjayfish

Jas66
    vs
    MartinNFLFalcon

DrV
    vs
    Pokedra

well, get to work battling. good luck all...shardwire...sorry it has to end for ya so soon! lol.

Last edited:

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
  • I call number 16!

I iz late...>.<

Edit: Whatever...btw, laughing at my lateness is just rude. >.>

Last edited:
    Back