• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Paolo's New GolDen EvenT Shop ~ (With a lot more)

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Do you want a red and green 12th commemorative pichu egg? I hatched it and it was pichu, but i didn't save it so its still in the egg.

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    Ao i see that your from Peru,where exactly?
    I'am from Lima,Peru.I liek some of your events please pick out any events that you like in my thread.

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    the great dark red X: hablas espaniol ???, im from peru but i don't live there, i just go on summer to see my dad and to have some fun =)
    sky forme: sorry but we can talk later, ill think about it...
    Yes i do know spanish and lol i went thier for the summer too.I went to Lima,Tumbes,Zarumilla,Peru and Equator and the reason i went thier is to see my family i had a blast in there.I don't live there too i'am a visit when i go,can you see anything in my thread that intersets you?

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    ok then lets talk in spanish:

si me interesan tus gotta catch em all events pero seguro q son legales??..... y ahora no puedo cambiar por las malditas clases xD, o talves si.... ^^
    Si son legales,yo no te comprendo caundo tu dices " y ahora no puedo cambiar por las malditas clases xD, o talves si.... ^^"
    Can you list the Gotta Catch Them All events please

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    sorry then let's talk in english, when did u live from peru ???? so u don't know much spanish at all ??? (sorry, no offence)

ill tell u later a got a go to pick my brother, sorry i se ya later..
    I do,like i read and write in spanish but i don't know what you meant by that.
    i need to know what events yuo exactly need from me because i like some of your events

rioluman

manamphy&jirachi rule
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    i want ur shaymin:(any of it)

what u want in return?(i really want the shaymin)

Years
    Do you want to trade:
    ~ Charmander ~ OT Pc Tokyo ~ Aug 28, 2008 ~ Naive ~ [NFT] (for good offers only)
    ~ Charmander ~ OT Pc Tokyo ~ Aug 29, 2008 ~ Naive ~ [NFT] (for good offers only)

~ Charmander ~ OT Pc Tokyo ~ Aug 30, 2008 ~ Naive ~ [NFT] (for good offers only)
    ~ Charmander ~ OT Pc Tokyo ~ Sep 1, 2008 ~ Naive ~ [NFT] (for good offers only)
    ~ Charmander ~ OT Pc Tokyo ~ Sep 4, 3008 ~ Naive ~ [NFT] (for good offers only)
    for my 5 Charmanders?

Back