• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paramore

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    So what do you guys think about this up and coming Punk-rock quintet? If I may begin, they're awseome.Period. I'm obsessed with Decode(♥ it!) and Misery Business, and just them in general. So please share your opinions. KTHNXBIE!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    They are not really up and coming. Paramore has actually been around for a good long while really. Paramore already had two CDs out, All We Know is Falling and R!ot. Both CDs are really coolies and I have faves on both CDs. I really love what they did for the Twilight Soundtrack.

One song I so love is Decoy. Very coolies and so glad I have it on my iPod. Still Decode and Caught Myself I love too. If those two songs are this great then I can't wait for their new CD that will drop this year. Yay!

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I do like Paramore, the play count for We Are Broken by Paramore on my iTunes is over 350 XD
    I like Decode and Fences too.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Really over 350? That's incredible!
    I am listening to We Are Broken now.
    Haha yupp. I have a song that has a 831 play count, but that's a different story xP
    Anyways, We Are Broken is really soothing to me. I would just put it on and have it as background music on iTunes when I'm browsing forums/on msn or at school with my iPod.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Yeah it is an amazing song!
    I might use it as a song used to calm me down and get ready for tests and stuff for school. Relax the body!

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    Since my post didn't get excepted I've decided to make a new post. (Aurapostle this won't be SPAM)

I like Paramore as they're one of my favorite bands... I own Riot! and All We Know Is Falling so I like them as much as you do...:P

Offtopic-ish: I like Paramore as much as you do but I like Escape The Fate more;)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hey guys! I am thinking of buying Paramore's older album though I am unsure as the the details...
    Does anybody have it, and is it any good?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Te best thing aabout them is the lead singers hair. Its like fiya!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hey guys! I am thinking of buying Paramore's older album though I am unsure as the the details...
    Does anybody have it, and is it any good?

The only songs I have from All We Know is Falling, which I've had for years are Pressure, Emergency, and Here We Go Again. Out of the three, I'd say to definitely, assuming you are using iTunes or some other online store, to buy Here We Go Again and Pressure, but that's just me. I find Emergency slightly boring compared to their more exciting works.

With that all said, clearly I am a fan. I've had them in my library since a few months after Riot came out. I found out about them through stalking someone's blog posts and I'm so glad I did now when it comes down to it. XD

Upon listening to them again, they've earned their spot back as my favorite band.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Woot for Paramore being favourite band!
    I am going to buy there first album as an actual album, not online.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Good on her for converting you! :P
    Who else thinks the name 'Paramore' is a great name for a band?
    I certainly do!

Years
    Paramore is basically my favourite band along with VersaEmerge. My play count on iTunes for them is like 780 - 900 times for each song in a month.

Apparently they are going on tour with No Doubt, haha. I'm suprised.

I like We Are Broken AND Brighter.

EDIT: 100th post ftw?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    I can't help but feel sorry for all the band members other than Hayley.
    Paramore is not Paramore. Paramore is Hayley Williams.
    They wouldn't be any bit as popular as they are if they had a male vocalist, it's just their novelty.
    But nonetheless, they're all talented musicians, I'm just not sure how long they'll be able to last.

Back